Chapter 7

Kelly's POV:
We arrived to my apartment and I opened the door for Stella, she hesitated and then came in. She looked so tired so I showed her to the room she'd be staying in as it was pretty late anyway.
K:"Come on, your rooms this way, try and get some rest okay my room is next door, you need absolutely anything shout me or come to me"
S: "thank you"
I nodded and walked out. I woke up the next morning confused, I must of slept in as the sun was shining bright through my window, I looked at the time it read 9:56. I got up and went to check on Stella, I crept open the door. She woke up a little startled but looked at me and smiled. Her eyes were red from yesterday and she still look tired.
K: "sorry to wake up, just making sure your alright do you want go back sleep? You look tired still"
S: "No I'm fine thanks"
I knew she wasn't but I didn't want to bother her just yet, shes been through a lot and she can open up over time.
K: "Breakfast?"
S: "No thanks"
K:" well your having some, even if it's just a bit of toast"
I walked out and didn't give her the chance to reply. When I got to the kitchen I  made some toast and placed two slices for me and two slices for Stella at the table. She slowly walked in and gave me a half smile, I know she didn't want to eat but I wanted to help her the best I could.
K: "morning sleepy head" I laughed
She laughed a little whilst sitting with me at the table. It was a little awkward but I started eating my toast. She ate one slice and said "thank you, thank you for everything"
K:"you don't have thank me, this is your home now" I smiled "I've got to nip in to work today do you want to come or stay here?"
S: "where do you work?"
K: "I'm a firefighter"
She looked at me with a bit more light in eyes and went "really?"
K: "yeah, do you want to come?"
S: "maybe another time, I'm still tired"
K:"okay Ill be back in a bit, help your self to anything and do what you want"
S: "okay thank you"
With that I went the firehouse.