Chapter 11

Sorry this chapter is so short, it gets better after this and something else happens! Also thank you so much to everyone that's read it, I have over 300 readers<33

They walked down the street and through a gap in the fence until we go to some trees. It was such a pretty path, it was autumn time so all the leaves had fallen off onto the group. Every step was a crunch. Kelly held Stellas hand and said "hey let me show you this."
They walked through some more trees until they were greeted by a massive tree (it had Kelly engraved on it) it was bigger than the rest and hidden away in the smaller ones, you couldn't see it if you were further away.
"Wow" Stella said in amazement
K:"This is where I come when I'm feeling down, so if you ever want to get away, you know, feel safe. Come here and I promise you'll feel better, it works for me anyway"
Stella smiled and looked around shaking a little, it wasn't the warmest out so Kelly suggest them to leave.
K:"you like donuts?"
S:"yeah"
K:"good, id kick you out if you didn't"
Stella looked him with a teary eye.
K:"I'm jokinggg, I'd never do that you've got me always"
S:"you gotta promise no matter how hard things get you never kick me out"
K:" I promise" he said as he put his arm around her.
Both of them walked to a donut shop near Kelly's apartment and went inside.