Chapter 18

THANK YOU FOR 1k+ READS!!
If you enjoy mancel (Chicago med) I wrote another fanfic of them! It's called "your'll always have me" it's only one chapter and I will update it when I can!

Last night Stella and Kelly slept the best they've ever had. Cuddling up to each other gave them both so much comfort and they both felt safe. There we in love and had fallen in such a short amount of time, meeting on such a weird coincidence.

Stellas POV:
I woke up and looked around, almost forgetting where I was until I realised I was cuddled in Kelly's arms, who was still fast asleep. I remember what happened last night and was a little embarrassed, I wanted to make it up to him so I decided to make him breakfast. It was only 8am but I never sleep a lot anyway so I careful removed myself from Kelly's arms, it was a bit of a struggle as my stomach hurt but I ignored it and made my way into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see eggs and bacon. I wasn't a big fan of either but eggs were okay and I just assumed Kelly liked them as he was the only one that lived here and they are in his kitchen. I never eat breakfast so I just made it for him, I cooked 3 eggs, 1 boiled and 2 omelettes with bacon at the side. It wasn't the best but i hope he'd like it and enjoy it.

Kelly's POV:
I woke up from a deep sleep to find Stella's side empty. I panicked, especially after last night events. "Stella?!" I said with a sort of raised voice. I heard nothing back so I got out of bed and went out the room. I heard the fridge door shut so I walked to the kitchen to find a plate of fresh breakfast, eggs and bacon, my favourite.
K:"shouldn't I be making you breakfast? Aren't you meant to be resting" I looked at her smiling.
S:"no I don't eat breakfast and no I don't do resting" she smiled
K:"clearly" i laughed and walked up to her.
S"I made you breakfast, I'm sorry"
Before she could say anymore I interrupted her as I knew where she was going with this.
K:" you have nothing to be sorry for okay" I said as I stepped closer to her "last night was just a bad night which everyone is allowed to have but I'm glad you used my spot so I could find you"
S:"I didn't know where else to go"
K:"I know" i said kissing her on the forehead and wrapping my arms around her thin injured body, i whispered in her ear "thank you"
She held him close and whispered "your welcome" back to him smiling "now go eat before it goes cold"
K:"I will eat it if you have a slice of toast with me"
She looked at me frowning.
K:"I don't know how this works but all I know is that just trying to eat is better than nothing, plus when was the last time you ate"
She shrugged her shoulder at me.
K:"go sit at the table and I'll make you a slice of toast and then we will eat together"
S:"fine" she said and smiled at me.
After I made her toast we sat at the table and after a while stella ate most of her toast.