Chapter 26

I'm going write a bit more now so I can update more!
Sorry for the really short chapter!

Stellas POV:
Kelly had his arm around me as he lifted me up of the floor from next to the toilet, he was holding my whole weight. I was too exhausted to stand. He rang his chief and told him we were going home.
I felt so bad, this is all my fault.
S:"I'll walk back to your apartment and you can go back and eat with everyone, it's all my fault that you not going eat with them today" I managed to say through my weak body which took most of the strength I had left.
K:"Walk to the door then" he smirked
Kelly let go off me, I fell backwards but stopped myself. The room was spinning and I couldn't see straight, I tried to walk to the door. Everything went blurry and I fell to the side, Kelly caught me.
K:"yeah you wont make it out the fire house"
S"oh shut up, I can see clearly now" we both laughed.
K:"yeah right" he laughed "come on let's go home"
We started walking to the car, it wasn't the easiest let's put it that way. We were about half way when I had to stop "I need the throw up" I said as I stood still.
K:"No you don't, trust me that's the worst thing you could do"
S:"I cant help it, it's all too much"
Kelly took his arm from around me which he soon regretted as i couldn't support myself, he kept his arm there but grabbed into my hands with his other hand.
K:"hey I know but throwing up again will make you feel ten times worse, okay you have nothing in you"
S:"I ate a lot in there"
K:"hey you got to do something for me?"
S:"what is it?" i asked bending forward.
K:"You have to try your best to ignore your thoughts okay, we're going home"
S:"I'm trying" I said as I stood back up.

They got into the car and drove to Kelly's apartment. As soon as they got in Kelly got Stella to the couch, "you feeling any better?" Kelly asked.
S:"sure" she replied as she shut her eyes.
Few minutes later Stella had fallen asleep in Kelly's arms. He looked at her and was so thankful she could rest with him. Kelly got his phone and messaged Will "can you get Nat to give Stella a check up"
W:"will do, what happened?"
K:"she hasn't eaten all week, she forced herself too earlier and then made herself throw it all back up, she hates hospitals o I don't want put her through that"
W:"will send Nat over"