Chapter 25

TRIGGER WARNING: ED

Thank you for over 2k reads🥺

Kelly's POV:
Stella asked to use the toilet, was she actually going to use it, was she going make herself sick? Will at med warned me about this eating disorder, where if they eat or eat to much they'll make themselves throw it back up. Was she going to do that? I heard chief speaking to me but screw this, she'd been gone too long.
K:"excuse me, I'm going check on Stella"
C: yeah yeah okay"
I practically ran to the toilets.

Stellas POV:
I walked fast to the toilets but not too fast as I didn't want anyone think anything of it. The guilt washed over me. It felt like a massive weight and the most pain mentally I've ever experienced. I'm glad I came to see where Kelly worked but I wished I didn't eat and I didn't speak up saying we'd stay. I hadn't eaten in at least a week and this will just make it worse. I knew going to the toilet is the worst thing I could do but at this point I want the pain to end. I feel so bad for dragging Kelly into all of this, he deserved someone better than me.
More guilt hit me as I got to the toilets. I made myself throw up most of the food, deep down this is not what I wanted but I couldn't help it.  I felt so exhausted but I carried on until I was just heaving.

K:"Stella, are you in here?"
I groaned, there was too much pain, it hurt and I was too exhausted to speak.
Before I knew it kelly broke down the toilet door and saw me sat on the floor with my head in my hands. Dejarvu I guess, right? Kelly walked closer to me, he must of seen as he flushed the toilet. He crouched down to me and lifted me up.
K:"Home time, can you walk?"
S:"yeah I'm fine, we've got go back to everyone"

Kelly's POV:
Was she really this caught up in her own mind. She's so sick and all she cares about is making everyone else happy no matter how much pain she was in. I looked at her for second, she was so pale, so thin and look so exhausted. I should be taking better care of her, I decided to myself I'll get Stella in bed and call Will over to check her out. She would probably kill me if I took her to the hospital.
K:"Hey no we don't, we're going home and your going to rest, let me just call Boden and tell him"
I got my phone out my pocket, rang my chief and told him Stella wasn't feeling well so we were going call it a day. I'm so thankful for an understanding chief, he basically just told me rest up and there's no rush for me to get back but my jobs will be here for when I return. I wasn't  going to  return until Stella was better.