Chapter 9

Just them chatting:
K:"so how have you been today?"
S:"Fine i guess"
K:"You can tell me the truth you know"
S:"i just feel weird, I'm not at home, all my family is gone and like I don't know what to feel"
K:"I get it my dad died not long ago"
Stella looked up at Kelly.
S:"I'm sorry"
K:"no it's okay, I'm just saying I know what it feels like to loose everyone I want you too know I'm here for you, day or night."
S:"thank you but I'm okay"
K:"okay okay, come here" he said as he tapped the space of the sofa right next to him as his arm was on the back.
Stella looked at him puzzled, she wasn't used to affection.
K:"I'm not going to hurt you" he playful pulled at her, she cuddled up to him. He rubbed her arm as she rested her head on his chest. She was little flinchy and tense.
K:"You know it doesn't hurt to relax"
She gave out a little laugh, sat up and looked at Kelly.
K:"What" he asked
S:"Nothing I've just never really looked at you probably.
He laughed and looked her in the eyes. There was a clear spark between them. He leaned in a little and she did the same, neither of them were scared.  Kelly made the move and moved in closer until there lips were touching, they kissed. They stood up and carried on kissing, he picked her up and carried her to his bed. Before you knew it, they were undressed and under the covers.