Chapter 24

Kelly's POV:
To be honest I didn't think this was what was best for Stella but she needs to get over her fears eventually. Right? I hope I'm not pushing her too much. I could tell she was scared when we pulled up next the firehouse, she was shaking uncontrollably as she looked at 51. I turned to her and asked "you ready?"
S:"I think"
I got out the car and open the door for Stella, after a few seconds she got out. I put my hand out which she held onto tight and we walked up the path and into the firehouse.

Stellas POV:
Once we got to the lounge, everyones heads turned and stared at me. I thought there was no need for them too, I mean really what are they gonna get from staring?

K:"Chief"
C:"Kelly, hey how you doing?"
K:"good thanks, everyone this is Stella"

Gee thanks, make them look at me some more. I stated at the floor hoping no one would speak to me as I was a little embarrassed, I mean what do they know about me? After a min I looked up and looked around, they were two guys cooking, a man sitting on the sofa with a dog lying next to him and two girls and a guy sitting at the long table.

C:"Cruz made dinner, your staying for a bit right?"
K:"oh no that's okay"
C:" please you must, we can get to know Stella and catch you up on the firehouse"

Kelly POV:
How am I meant to get out of this? Stella won't eat and she's going be uncomfortable sitting at a table with a plate full of food and basically a load of strangers to her.

S:"We'd love to stay for food thanks"

I was honestly surprised when Stella spoke up and told them we'd stay, she needs eats so how's this going to end.

Stellas POV:
I knew Kelly was only hesitating because I don't eat which I try not too but I just thought I could throw it back up later. No big deal, eat the food and ask for the toilets and make myself sick.
We sat down with everyone else, i sat at the end with Kelly to my side which wasn't too bad as they're were less people, just one guy mills? in front of me. He had kind eyes so I'm guessing he's nice.
Food was given to us by Cruz, we had mash potatoes, chicken, Yorkshire puddings, stuffin, vegetables and gravy. The thought of it made me sick, i stared at my plate for a min and then felt Kelly's hand on my thigh. He knew I was uncomfortable but his hand made me feel a bit more comfortable so I ate half of my plate.
S:" any chance I can use toilet?"
M:" yes, left out of here go right down and turn left again"
S:" thank you"
I got up out of my seat and walked fast to to toilet.