|Chapter 20|

Charlottes point of view

"Oh my god. This isn't real please tell me this isn't real! YOU FUCKING CHEATER!

"Listen charlie, please don't-"

"DONT TOUCH ME! YOUR JUST LIKE THE OTHERS! I CANT WAIT UNTIL SHE FINDS OUT" I scream
with my lungs bulging out loudly. Look at me, I'm probably going to rehab or something to get over this. Just wow thank you jesus for me entering a stupid room realizing my life was going to seriously end in a few hours.

2 days ago.

"Aren't your parents home?" Nash whispers gripping on my hips. I close the door behind us and push him to bed almost tripping on my shoes.

"Im feeling the mood to make out with you then hopefully get to somewhere"

"Maybe even get a little-" Nash hovers over me breathing heavily.

"Your so fucking hot" he says taking his shirt off. I pull his head to mine leaving my neck all to him.

"Get off my daughter you fucking cunt" my dad says pulling Nash's shoulder.

"Omg dad you didn't say you were home"

"And this is what you do? Sleep with garbage, are you even a virgin or did this ass-" He screams pulling me up.

"Yes, of course. Daddy please don't" I say pulling him while he's punching Nash and kicking the living shit out of him.

"And you little bitch! You date a boy behind me and act like I will never notice" he says slapping my face. I fall to the ground with tears filling up in my eyes. Nash looks at me with his face shocked. He gets up and attempts to hit my father from behind but instead he gets pushed to the closet giving it a slight bent.

"HENRY STOP YOUR HURTING YOURSELF" My mom says pulling my dad out the room.

"Next time I wont be dealing with this bullshit. I have men to take my job. Next time I see you with him that will be the end of you're boyfriend being alive"

"You cant do this!" I cry getting up. I pull my father from behind and I end up getting slapped again to the floor.

"Get out my house!" My dad says pulling Nash out my room. He throws his phone and shirt out the window hitting the ground. I lay on my bed crying like I was going to swim in my tears. My mom comes in patting my head trying to comfort me but its not use, all I need is Nash.

-

Erica came over the next day, trying to comfort me because my mom ran out of ideas. I have nothing to say or do because of what my dad did to Nash and I. I haven't even got a text from what happened yesterday and now I was turning insanely addictive for a response from him.

"You need to forgot about yesterday, what your dad did to you was never ok and I get that, you just need time to-"

"Bullshit Erica, lets just go get ready before we're late" I say with a rude attitude getting up. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her school uniform. I went to the still dented closet grabbing a khaki skirt and a blue long sleeve polo with our school name on it. I wore my beige cardigan and just used no effort to put a high pony tail. I grabbed my purse and went to the bathroom again to wash my teeth.

"You didn't even eat breakfast"

"I didn't even care" I sigh looking at my phone. I saw a missed call from Cameron and quickly dialed his number.

"Hey charlie.." He says with a slight cough at the end.

"Nash needed to apologize to you yesterday and he says if you guys could meet up Ihop later today"