Chapter 6.

Charlottes point of view.
Cameron and I stayed at his apartment while Nash was at the store getting some food for dinner. I laid on the couch looking through my Instagram realizing that my followers popped up to 3k. I looked over to Cameron who was sitting on the couch looking through his phone. I stayed silent texting Quinn while she was in class. Cameron played music off his iPod which I got along too. I'm not the only one by Sam smith started playing while I hummed to it.

"Wanna know something?" Cameron asked.

"What is it?" I got up from my position.

"You and Nash would look cute together." He smiled.

"Oh stop it, he's probably dating someone" I teased

"Eh Nash has a lot of girl fans but he has an eye on you" he laughed

"And how would you know?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know well how he looks at you, how he stayed with you at the hospital how he held your hand, how he put his arms around you while a bunch of people were around us." He smirked

"He only put his arm around me because He didn't want to get me tramped on by those fans."

"I have a feeling you guys are going to be happy dating each other." He laughed getting up. He went to the kitchen while I stared at the window.

Nash texted cameron telling him to help him with the grocery bags. me and Cameron went downstairs looking at Nash tumble and drop half the food he bought. it seemed adorable of how he looked clumsy but I knew he was doing it on purpose.

"Need help?" I asked laughing. Cameron picked up all the bags while me and Nash carried the eggs. We Started to die of laughter because a girl got yelled at by her mother for hugging Nash. I walked inside they're apartment and checked the clock.

"Guys it's 5:28" I announced while they looked at me confused.

"I need to get home, for school tomorrow." I explained grabbing my phone and purse.

"Stay with us for dinner." Cameron whined hugging me.

"I'm sorry you guys, my mom is probably going to worry. Maybe next time I'll come over and eat dinner with you guys." I smiled.

"I'll drive you since it would be far for you to walk." Nash quickly said scratching his head. Cameron pulled me looking at me.

"I'm telling you." Cameron whispered in my ear letting me go. I smiled back at Nash while he got his keys. He took to the parking lot where his car was at. I got in while he started the car.

"So where's your house." he smirked

"Eww why'd you say it like that." I laughed cleaning my eye.

"I'm joking." He laughed with his cheeks filling red. I gave him the address of the house and he started the engine.

The song maps began to play so he started to sing to it. I laughed the whole time while he smiled with excitement.

--