Chapter 29

Charlottes point of view

It was December 3 and I was on my bedroom floor trying to think of all the possibilities to pull Nash back in my life. Ella has left back to another boarding school but in Arizona. I however fully changed my life once again. I ditched the weed and alcohol phase and now in the desperate little girl phase with no friends. Yup that's right. No one is my friend I mean you remember how Erica and I hung out all the time with all my other friends well it's over now. I sometimes socialize with people in school but that's it. Oh yea I'm back at school which I hate because it's like a place I just dislike very much -every teenager in life.

Nash and I are sorta talking more like calling but that's like 3 times a week because he's so very busy. His girlfriends birthday is today and I'm just going because I want him to know that I want him to be happy when I actually just want him to be mine. Oops.
-

Tomorrow I'm supposed to have the whole weekend with Nash and Calvin to go look at some colleges around. Which is basically a little trip where Calvin can go party his soul away also Nash and I get to be closer and he could feel something for me.

"Do you think she maybe just wants a vase or something classy" Calvin says laying on my bed with a whole bunch of clothes piled upon him.

"No well um, she's like the type of girl to want a choker or something casual I mean that's how I saw her in my perspective" I say emptying my whole closet looking for something I could give Taylor for her birthday.

"Maybe I shouldn't go. Nash is going to be focused on her more then ever and I'm just going to stand there staring at my ex love someone else" I stopped going through my closet and looked at Calvin with tears in my eyes.

"No baby, to be honest with you all he did was just well, downgrade" Calvin came hugging me while I cried on the floor.

"Like what the fuck, I did everything to get his attention and he won't even notice me like he used to! Why am I falling for him again! This is just embarrassing to not only me but to him. I'm going to my ex's girlfriends birthday party. God I'm such a fuck-up"

"Baby no you aren't. You're going there with me and we're going to look fabulous and he's just going to be jealous that he doesn't get to have you" I looked up and wiped my tears and looked at Calvin.

"I have the best idea!" He yelled getting up. "Let's go shopping" I got myself up and had the biggest smile on my face. Calvin was probably the solution to my problems now.

-

"No he's definitely hotter then him" Calvin says which laughed.

"They're both identical what's the difference" I say looking closely at these twins me and Calvin were staring at.

"Look one of them is..." He kept talking while I was staring at Nash and Taylor just leave the food court. What the hell are they doing here? Isn't she supposed to be with her friends and isn't Nash supposed to get the party ready then I looked at the time '11:34' great I'm an idiot the party doesn't even start till 7 and I'm here saying why isn't he making the party.

"Oh no not now it's is to early for you to focus on them to right now." Calvin says tugging my arm to leave but I'm still staring.

"Ugh Charlotte lee Anderson if you are not leaving this mall I am going to literally pick you up and take you to the car, and you know my muscles are weak when I still never drank my whole cup of coffee" I finally paid attention and walked into some random store with Calvin whispering "I can't let him see my like this"

He takes me to the back and pulls my waist crushing his lips with mine. I kiss back, doing that I see Nash and Taylor come into the store and look at us. Calvin pushes me to the wall and fiercely kisses me. We stop when Nash and Taylor leave. I get off him and looked at Calvin. He smiled questioning if it worked. I give him a high five and a hug.