|Chapter 20|

Charlottes point of view.

I got out anything that would glow from my closest since it was the theme of the party. I seriously screwed up my whole closet just looking for a top. I lucky found a neon pink bandue my light blue jeans. I decided to wear my flannel over just to make sure I wouldn't be cold. I went to the mirror fixing my curls and makeup then here I am climbing out the window and rooftop landing on the grass. I made sure I locked the door and put a recording that was automatic when a voice would come by which was my mom. I saw Nash's car and ran to it quickly. I got it and saw him begin to start his car.

"My mom doesn't know that I'm going so drive" I say opening the window. He drives away from the house and I start breath normally looking at Nash.

"Are you wearing anything glow in the dark" I check looking at Nash.

"I'll just get painted there" he smiles putting music on. I laugh and begin to sing along to the radio

-

We parked to a city building which was actually a worn out building with graffiti all over the place. It was 7:30 and the sun was starting to go down I could tell the graffiti could glow when it was going to be night. I walked to a line with Nash while he was playing with his keys going to the entrance. Loud music kept playing every time you got closer. Nash took off his sunglasses knowing that none of his fans would be there. He grabbed my hand waiting in line.

"When is your friends coming by?" He says grabbing his phone out.

"Sadie and Erica are the only ones that can come since everyone wasn't allowed by they're parents, and they had no money" I say remembering that I had to tell my dad why my credit cards weren't working.

"You two only?" The man asked holding tickets in one hand with a stamp on the other. Nash and I nod looking at him.

"Phones must be turned off or it will affect the music, food and drinks are inside. You may also bring alcohol but when the cops show up you will take the blame." he says whispering the last sentence to us. Nash holds out our tickets getting hand stamped of some college symbol. The man slides the door to the left while Nash and I with a group of people walked inside the large red doors. We saw spiral stairs leading upstairs where the party was at. Nash kept making me nervous by pushing me to go quicker. More people ran upstairs leading to a second large red door.

"Let me see the stamps" the man says while a whole bunch of us held our wrist up. He slides the door to the side and we hear loud music blasting with colorful lights everywhere and people dancing. The lights were all off with everything glowing. Black light was on on some of the walls and on the dance floor. I walked with Nash with a smile on both of our faces.

I spun around to assess the party, but all to quickly a pair of lips met my own. My eyes were wide as this girl with neon orange wig grabbed my face and stuck her touch in my mouth. What the hell?

"Okay hey, she has a boyfriend!" Nash shouted jerking my arm back, causing our lips to pull apart. The girl who I then realized was sierra a girl from my school that I used to be best friends with, she smiled at both of us, acting as if kissing me was a normal way to greet someone. "Welcome to the party" she grinned before disappearing into the crowd.

Erica and Sadie were trying to contain they're laughter as I wiped my hand over my mouth, I then attempted to get the neon pink lipstick off my hand. Nash then tugged my hand to the crowd leaving Erica and Sadie behind. I laughed the entire way before he spun me around and pulled my body tightly against his. His teeth were shining extremely bright due to the black light and they were sort of blinding me.

"You know if I can't kiss other girls, you can't kiss other girls too" he stated as I put my arms around the back of his neck, his hands were now gripping my waist. The music was shaking the floor and my insides were buzzing with opportunities that were laid in front of Nash and I.

"What can I say, I'm attractive to girls" I smirked

"Your attractive alright--" he witted retort was cut short as I pressed my lips to his feverishly. His kiss was much much much better than anyone I've kissed, no matter if it's Sandra, Lucas, Tommy, He knew how to kiss me and how to hold me and how to make me feel like a live wire of electricity. The last time we were at a rave we didn't do much but dancing, this time.... It was going to be different. His lips were moving insanely fast and his grip on my waist slid around to my lower back, he then mumbled something but I couldn't understand him. My ears were too busy trying to absorb the intense rush that was shaking of the bass was giving me. "Jump" Nash breathed out as his lips parted from my own. I smirked as I did as I was instructed and then wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me away from the dance floor and to the stair case.

He sat me down and leaned over me and assaulted my face with kisses, I couldn't stop giggling like a toddler.His hands were roaming over my body and I instantly regretted not getting the shorts that I could've worn. His hands felt so much better on my bare skin rather then over my flannel.

I unbuttoned my flannel and threw it on the steps. "Let's paint my body" I say pulling his shirt off. He smiles and kisses my lips again. We both walk to the painting grabbing all the colors there.

I start to draw on Nash leading to his mid back. I do draw on my free time and that's mostly it. Nash looked shocked when I brought a mirror. He grabbed a paintbrush and kissed my neck.

"My turn" 5 minutes of Nash's attempt of drawing 4 simple different color lines on my chest was to difficult for him. I let some girl do face while I waited until she was done.

"You're still so fucking hot" Nash states kissing me. I look around and see Sierra come by. She grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. I left Nash behind but he followed me while passing 1/3 of the crowd.

"So your bisexual Sierra?"I asked looking at her dancing around me.

"I'm actually a lesbian, I'm done with the bullshit guys have done to me."She says pulling my hair out my neck.

"Well I really had fun kissing you" I say which was actually my first kiss from a girl. I seriously didn't know what to say to her since it was absolutely shocking. Music buzzed my foot and I could tell the music was getting louder.

"Want to do it again" she asked. I didn't want to since I promised Nash but it felt such a rush doing it.

"Could Nash join?" I asked stupidly after I said it out loud.

"How can he join this?"She says pushing my waist to her. She furiously smashed her lips into mine with her hands touching my back. I kissed back of course so she wouldn't think I was awkward. I smile while she pulled back.

"I'm straight, but kissing girls are amazing!" I yell at her making sure she heard me.

"Well I have to go back with my date" I smile turning to Nash.

"I think you drank way to much drinks but you have me turned on" he smiles passing another drink. I laugh dancing with Nash drinking more. Somehow that night just ended into a blur but it still seemed like it was clearly great.