Chapter 2.

Charlottes point of view.

A few hours later I finished my work and waited for Sam to text me. Later I seen a few of ladies in their late 40s downstairs drinking champagne with my mother and having a grand time speaking about who knows what. For my free time I decided to look through Instagram. Carol later came up and offered me pink lemonade, she was somewhat of our cook/maid. I looked out my window balcony and saw a few kids running and yelling. I wish my life were to be like this. It seems like they give no care in the world and just let themselves be free. I sighed and looked around my room. I then got a message from Lauren, one of my friends at school.

Lauren- Hey are you at tommy's party? I've been looking everywhere

-sorry I didn't tell you before, we sorta got in an argument about something so I decided not to go, have fun though don't worry about me, but do you know what Sam or Erica are doing though.

Lauren- Your friends are here getting waisted and having fun. I wish you came it's getting wild

I felt so upset to this point. I didn't know they would just leave me hanging here with nobody to hang out with. I dialed Erica's number and there was no answer. I dialed Sam's number but it told me to leave a message.

"Hey it's me Charlotte. Uh well I've been trying to get in contact with you but it seems like your busy. When you're not- try to um answer back as soon as you can." I hung up and then went looking through Instagram. I decided to go on that Nash's name online to see if he really was somewhat famous. I typed his name, Nash but then forgot his last. What is Green,Greer, no maybe Grir? Then I remembered what his back shirt was printed

"Grier." what if I was a mrs Grier. What the hell was I think honestly Im going mad. Ugh stop it Charlotte what are you saying! you have tommy that's enough. I argued with my head, later ending up with a headache. Found out He somehow got famous because of his 'vines'. He had pictures of very wealthy people I wouldn't have a chance knowing. He had a pictures with Justin, Kylie, Stassie, and 'viners'. I watched some of his personal vines and then started to watch others. It actually amused me, like I never felt before. I laughed hysterically at my screen as if I was insane. Soon I was drifting off to sleep with the phone still in my hands.

-

I woke up to the sound of my mothers classic music playing down the hall. I got my phone then I looked through some other vines which made my day. I got up and went to my bathroom doing my daily routine.

-

I went to my closet picking our school uniforms. I wore the shitty dress code our school had given us two years ago because of 'inappropriate clothing students wear that distract others from learning' which they say but nothing seemed to be wrong with it. Going downstairs I got a text from tommy.

Tommy- Morning babe, I'll come by your house to pick you up at 7.

-Don't bother I'm still upset by you, my brother is taking me.

While eating a bagel I decided to watch some more vines of Nash. I laughed and then heard my mothers footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly paused it and turned it off placing it in my bag."Morning" I crunched on my fruit loops. She sighed and got a player with milk.

"Carol." She screamed to get her attention. She ran down the stairs waiting for my mothers response.

"Could you make me raspberry gluten free shake with some no sugar added-" she continuously kept adding ingredients to make sure carol understand when she actually looked confused like always.

"I'm late," I stood up grabbed my phone and went to kiss her forehead. I patiently waited for Daniel to come but insisted to take the bus.

-
I felt the rush of excitement on the bus from every student. Everyone seems to be eager and all but then I figured out it was homecoming day a very big event for our schools football team. Shocked they still have school spirit though.