Chapter 11.

Charlottes point of view.

I took my seat next to Ashely Nash's old ex girlfriend. I stayed silent not bothering to talk.

"Ashely what brought you here?" Nash said taking the mashed potatoes from cameron. I get up quickly and walk towards cameron in the kitchen.

"Why is Nash's ex here?" I say getting the bowl of salad.

"She came into town and somehow knew my number and asked to come over. But it by the looks of it Nash will have a great time with her."

"What do you mean" I said stomping on his foot.

"Ashley comes every once in a while, meanwhile they're here they start to you know do things ending up with Nash upset she left and her upset as well that she had to leave."

"I can't let Nash sleep with a whore" I say putting tomatoes into the bowl.

"You're so jealous!" Cameron teased. I moved my head slightly back looking at Nash and her flirt. I got the lemonade out the fridge and brought it to the dining room.

"Here you guys go" I said pouring the glass

"Charlotte you didn't have to do this, this was supposed to be you and I eating not you serving me." he said

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry fare you guys dating?" Ashely annoying asked

"No we're just-" Nash said before I cut him

"Yes we're on a date but we didn't know Cameron also had guest over so I guess we have to live like this." I smiled at her. I looked back at Nash and he completely looked like he was about to yell.

"Salad anyone?" Cameron said in the back of us.

-

Nash sat next to Derek, and Zayn while I sat with Ms. slut Ashely and Cameron.

"How is South Dakota?" Nash says

"It's so beautiful I can't wait to go back and model for a new company!" She says

"Wow congratulations! You should work with me and Cameron for our new clothing line" Nash says with not any hesitation. I kick Cameron in the leg softly playing a game while I mock Ashely's words without Nash noticing me.

"So Charlotte how are you doing" Derek says

"I'm doing fine." I sigh playing with my fork. I felt Nash's eyes were on me.

"Charlotte do you mind if I ask you this one question" Cameron asking. I node looking at Zayn

"Have you played spin the bottle shots?" He smirked.

"No why." I ask

"Then let's begin!" Ashley says pulling my arm talking me to the living room. We open the balcony door for the breeze to come in leaving all the food on the table. We make enough room moving the couch and chairs. We all sit in a circle leaving a bottle in front of us.

"Rules are, every time we spin every one of us takes a shot whoever it land on gets to fully make out or can get a date from one of us" Zayn laughs. we put beer cans around us while in feeling sick to my stomach.

"Can I talk with you Cameron." I say pulling his wrist to the kitchen.

"I don't feel comfortable drinking."

"Oh come on take a risk" he says giving me a can. I look back and see Ashley drinking with Nash.

"Fuck it give it to me." I say grabbing it.

-

6 games and I still didn't get picked yet. Nash hasn't either which I'm glad as well because I don't want him to start making out with Ashley in front of my face especially when I'm between them two. We all take a sip and see Cameron spin the bottle.

"ASHLEY!" Everyone yells out. I look at Nash who's jaws appear to be Tightened. I still don't see why he's mad since she made out with Zayn and Derek the last rounds.

"AND NASH!" They all yell. I saw Nash's hands become into a fist. I put my hand over it looking at him. He smiled drinking more.

Nash leaned into Ashley and I finally realized I was stupid to not stop it. He kissed her lips and then it took longer. Cameron looked at me and I looked back. I nodded at Cameron and saw his hand reach my waist. Cameron leaned in and started to make out with me. Nash saw us and stopped kissing Ashley. Cameron and I didn't stop kissing so we got up still with our hands roaming our waist. We bumped into things not bothering to look back.

"Lift me up" I say whispering quietly in his mouth. He grabs my butt lifting me up. I close my eyes still kissing Cameron. To be honest Cameron was a great kisser. It felt good but not what I expected. I felt a push causing Cameron to fall on top of us. I laid on the floor looking at Nash tackling Cameron on the floor. Nash punched Cameron a few times then started to bang his head on the floor.

"You fucking cunt!" He screamed letting go of Cameron's neck. I pushed Nash off of him letting Cameron breath.

"Get me a beer." Cameron says with his hand out. I take Cameron's hand and walk him to his room. I lay him on the bed putting the blanket over him.

"Thank you Cameron" I say kissing his forehead

"Your the best kisser" he says pointing at me. I take the can away from him pouring it in the bathroom sink. I walk downstairs looking at Nash escort everyone goodbye. I look at him with a serious face.

"Nash you could have killed him" I say picking up the cans

"Why were you so jealous." he says opening another bottle

"That's enough." I say taking it from his hand. He pulls it back from me also pulling my waist.

"Answer me." he says.

"Because" I sigh sitting on his knees. he lifts me higher putting my head on his chest

"I'm talking to a drunk idiot." I say

"Your idiot" he says falling asleep. I take him to bed while he whines about me not sleeping with him. I crawl on top of the bed waiting for Nash to speak

"Goodnight baby"he says wrapping his arm around me. I reach my phone and see the notifications.

28 missed calls from mom.

Oh Sh*t.

--------