Chapter 10.

Nash's point of view.

I held Charlie beside me walking in trying to look normal for once. Our first stop was at the food court because we were way to hungry to even start shopping. I ordered a Italian pizza with 2 drinks and some fries, Charlie and I argued over who's going to pay for it all but I picked her up taking to the seat. I gave the worker my card and he swiped it through. Charlie's jumped out of nowhere and threw the card on the floor. I started to laugh while she have him a 20 dollar bill.

"This is your last time paying" I laughed getting our food. We walked close to each other to our seats eating everything.

"So what are you doing next week?" I asked her. She looked up at me sipping her drink.

"Probably an idiot dinner with my dad." She said burping. I started to laugh while she felt embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry" she smiled covering her mouth. I looked at her closely. I didn't have feelings for her, nothing really. She just seemed like my new best friend. I did however want to kiss her to see if I did have feelings for her but something happens all the time. I'm worried if that she has feelings over me and I have nothing back. I don't think so..? Well it doesn't matter, we're best friends with no emotional things happening. She took off her sunglasses looking still at me.

"Where do you want to go now?" She asked. I smirked looking at her.

"Hollister" I laughed grabbing her hand. We both ran up the escalator to the store. I went in while she was walking slowly in.

"Can I tell you something embarrassing" she announced.

"I've never been here" she said while I looked back smiling.

"You just got to hold my hand and not be lost" I grabbed her hand walking in. The smell hit us while the lighting was way to dark. I felt her let go of my hand until we went to the back. I left the store seeing her outside on the bench.

"sorry but that smell hit my lungs too much" she smiled breathing heavily. I took her to one of her stores which were Victoria secret. I didn't want to go in since all the other guys with they're girlfriends were outside waiting for them to come out. Charlie pulled my hand in dragging me to the bra section.

"you should get this" I lifted up a thong on the counter smirking at her. She laughed rolling her eyes and walking to the store beside it, PINK. Or was it purple? I had no clue. She just grabbed a bunch of things and went into the dressing room. She changed in there while I waited outside. Her dress fell down showing her irresistible legs. I honestly wanted to just go in there with her and look at her strip. Wait a second, I don't know what I'm possibly thinking. I turned around facing the wall trying my hardest best not to hit on her. A few girls came in dressing walking out with only they're bras and underwear. I felt so ashamed for some reason because Charlie wouldn't do the same. She was just was in there trying everything on, not bothering to ask what my opinion was on her wearing it. The group of girls ran around the dressing room with they're somewhat half naked bikini on asking if it looks good on them. Charlie came out with nothing in her hand.

"Where's the things you wore?" I asked her. She looked at me grabbing my hand. She looked at the girls with her cheeks turning red. She grabbed my arm taking me out the store.

"Why were you in there looking at them changing" she asked embarrassed. she then looked down. I grabbed her chin picking her head up.

"I'm not that type of guy" I said kissing her forehead. I took off my sunglasses and walked beside her to the next store.

Charlie's point of view.

I grabbed everything happily and went into the dressing room while Nash waited. I tried everything one by one but they never looked good on me. I felt like I was to fat for everything. No I don't mean supersize but I felt like they were not right with me, like everything else. I heard screaming outside and laughter so I dressed up and left everything aside. Walking out I and saw Nash looking at girls half naked running around hugging him. I felt embarrassed that they had a better body then me, and that I was just shit to Nash. Sure I think Nash is like a best guy friend but I had emotions with him. I felt jealous and worthless when I walked out. I wanted him to some what like me back but he probably won't. Knowing that Cameron probably lied to me I felt stupid. I walked out grabbing Nash's arm trying not to be jealous in front of him.