Chapter 30

Charlottes point of view

First we went to Stanford which my mom begged me to go see first and it's not that bad, well I'd be lying if I said that. It's just a bunch of snobby rich kids in my perspective. Then was ucla and then stopped at chapman. It was already 5 and we settled down in the visitor dorm rooms. I looked around the hallways wandering around until I bumped into someone and fell.

"Oh hey sorry about that" a guy says picking me up.

"That's ok um do you go here" I ask itching my head.

"I'm guessing you're in the visitor dorms, I'm Theo." And my oh my was Theo wonderfully hot. Even straight guys would admit it. His light tan and his beautiful smile and gorgeous hazel green eyes. Agh he's hotter then Nash.

"I'm Charlotte, call me Charlie" I stutter staring at him. He gives me a paper that read out party at the lower side of campus.

"Thanks could I invite some friends if that's fine." I ask smiling to him. He winks and waves to me.

"SEE YOU THERE CHARLIE!"I blush and walk the opposite direction to the dorm Nash and Calvin were at. I open the door and look at them bored talking about Taylor.

"GUESS WHO GOT A INVITE TO A RAVE" I squeal holding the paper up.

"No way. I need to get drunk before I fall asleep tonight. Calvin says getting up to wear his shoes.

"Great should I come or do you guys think it'll be better if I stay off so girls won't mob you guys. Nash says looking right back at me.

"No you're definitely coming!" I say grabbing his hand and Calvin's leaving the dorm.

-