|Chapter 21|

Christmas day.

Charlottes point of view.

"Mom are you sure the extra lights are upstairs" I ask grabbing the box of ornaments.

"Yea can you call everyone for dinner tonight" she asked on top of the ladder. I grab her phone book and dial the numbers. I hangers all the ornaments and one of them fell and rolled to the door.

"AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU" Daniel screams from behind me. My face appears into a huge smile hugging him.

"Shouldn't you be at college"

"Its winter break duh" he laughs going to mom.

"Wheres Nash" he asked holding the mistletoe.

"He went back home for the holidays but he's coming back for new years" I bite my lip going to mom.

"And Lucas" he added grabbing all the lights on the floor.

"He's coming at 8" Daniel hangs the lights while I fix the tape.

"What up bitches" Erica says throwing her bag when she comes in. My mom comes down and points at her while he cheeks fill up.

"And hello Mrs. Anderson" she smiles walking past her. Daniel and I give her a hug while fixing the decorations. The living room door opens again and a voice screams again.

"Hey guys I'm back" Lucas says putting his bags down. All of us run to the door and greet him as well.

-

We finished all of the decorations, and food since carol was gone for the holidays and I honestly felt exhausted. Everyone came in waiting for the dinner to begin while I was just waiting for a call from Nash.

"Everyone dinner" My mom screams with happiness. I close the door and go upstairs making sure everyone was downstairs. A tug from my arm pulled me into my room and kissed my neck sharply.

"Lucas?" I say pulling him off me.

"Don't you want to-"

"I have a boyfriend, and I'm happy with him"

"Oh, I'm sorry i just thought you had feelings left for me" He mumbles fixing his suit

"Lucas I'm not saying that I don't have feelings for you but now isn't the time, especially when Nash is deeply in love with me" I open the door and leave him a kiss on the cheek.

-

"Amen" We all say our grace and begin to eat.

"So how is Nash did he call" one of my aunt say. I pass the corn and reply "Yea right now" I say excusing myself while my phone buzzes

"Hello, Nash?" I say with one of my finger closing my ear.

"Hey how's Christmas?"

"Boring without you." I smile touching my forehead.

"Who said I wasn't there?" Nash voice says tapping my shoulder. My face goes in complete shock turning around.

"NASH YOU CAME!" I screamed hugging him. He kisses my neck and puts me down.

"It felt boring without you" he says

"But we both went to the airport last week"

"And I cancelled my trip stayed with cameron and then wanted to surprise you"

"Well you succeed!" I laugh kissing him. We both go back into dining room holding hands while everyone clapped.

"CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND" My aunt teases while we sit down.

-

Lucas point of view

Honestly this Nash kid needs to just stop acting so innocent, I'm so tired of this love shit with Charlie when she should be in my lap hugging me and leaving kisses on my face. I could tell Nash got her a present since its like hanging out his bag.

"This is for you" he says holding up a box with a necklace of his name. How selfish.. I quickly went into my bag and tried to find something that could top that. I found a ring that I was going to give to her name but it was worth it. I texted her to meet me at her room in 5 minutes. I got up giving Nash a look then walked up the stairs. She looked at her phone then fixed Nash's collar giving him a kiss then coming my way.

"This is for you" I pull her in and close the door.

"Its a ring" I mumble putting it on. I then saw it carved into Mrs. Anderson.

"Was this for my mom?"

"Actually, I just messed up and I really- just wanted you- You don't have to have it" I pull her finger.

"No, no it's beautiful.. But my parents are divorcing so you better try fixing it" she laughs hugging me.

"Can I show you that I'm the guy you should be announcing 'boyfriend' downstairs?"

"Lucas I've already said Nash loves me-"

"But your not in love with him so let me show you this" I pushed her to the wall and kiss her before she could pull away. She then stops and looks at me. I nod and bite my lip.

"I need another kiss to make sure" she says with her toes high giving me another kiss. My eyes are wide and I look at her.

"I really like you" she whispers

"But I don't love you" she says putting the ring on the table.She walked away patting my chest and slowly opened the door. Nash stood outside the door looking shocked.

"I think I should just go." He walks away holding his hand in his pocket while charlie runs to him.

"Nash please I know you heard him and I talk and you know that I love-"

"I need time ok" he furiously says taking his hands out his pocket. He pushed her away and goes downstairs. I follow charlie and look while everyone freezes. He grabs his bags and walk outside while charlie keeps screaming his name.

"NASH- NASH YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE! PLEASE DONT!" She cries holding his arm. He tugged away and went into his car. He opened the window and looked at Charlie. He whispered something and kisses her lips before he leaves. She holds her lip with her finger and doesn't wave or scream anymore. He's just gone, leaving charlie walking inside to her room and shutting the door. Daniel aggressively pushes me and yells "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER" His family members pull him back before he could throw a punch.

"Shh Daniel just go upstairs and sleep we all need rest" His mom says getting everyone's room ready. I got my blanket inside and slept on the couch while Daniel gave up his bed and slept beside me. Erica was upstairs with Charlie but she left at 9 so she could be with her family.

It was 1am, everyone sleeping and that's when the door knocked and someone came in.

-