Chapter 8.

Charlottes point of view.
I woke up at 7:45 getting ready to meet up with Nash at church, with my mother and brother... Oh boy. I went downstairs and saw a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch made on the counter for me with my name and a note.

Went to pick your brother up from the airport get ready while we come.
-mom .

I ate my breakfast and went outside to get the mail. Carol has her days off on Sunday so nobody was home but me. I went upstairs reading the mail and putting it aside for my father to handle later on in life. I took out a white lace shirt that went with the lace skirt also a pair of red sandals. I got in the bathroom and dead my usual things. I washed my face with an acne a scrub, then I put a honey avocado mask while shaving my legs and armpits. I then got in the steam shower and stayed for 30 minutes. I got out washing my face then doing my eyebrows thankfully the bruises on my face weren't noticeable. I then walked into the other part of my shower and washed myself up. I put shampoo on my hair and washed it over and over then walked out drying myself. I walked outside the bathroom dressing into my clothes. Trying to close the zipper I went back into the bathroom. I got the blow dryer out the cabinet and the straighter and plugged then both in. Finally I brushed the pin straight golden brown hair and left it like that while walking into the cabinets in my room. I got a white flower crown and put it over me while I finished off by putting a cross necklace and a infinity ring.

-

After I was done I walked to my bedroom getting my makeup. I put my foundation covering acne spots and a few dark scars from Tommy. I then put blush over it with mascara and eyeliner over that. I applied fake lashes and curled them. I thankfully finished and walked downstairs. My mother beeped the horn so I walked fastly to the door.

"Shit my phone." I said running back upstairs getting it on my bed.
Messages 9:
Nash- Morning sleepyhead😍
Me- Can't wait till see you at church😭
----
Tommy- Will you be at church today.
---
Group message- Erica, Anna , Liana, Sadie, Abigail, Heather, Dania.

Erica- When will you all be at church?

Sadie- idk by the time is 8

Abigail- yo that's way to early

Liana- can one of you guys come pick me up

Dania- Anna stop being late because I always have to make it seem less awkward for you to come in looking like an idiot.

Anna- guys chill I'll be there by 10

Heather- Charlie are you and Tommy coming together?

Me- I'm coming with a friend of mine, not Tommy. I'll pick you up liana wait outside until 10:28
I turned off my phone and ran back downstairs. I saw brother, Daniel standing outside with the door open. I ran to him and jumped on him.
"Did the college accept you?" I said with excitement letting go of him

"I'll be going next month to check it out with you guys." he winked laughing. I smiled and got in.

"Mom can you drive to lianas house because I was going to pick her up for church."

"I'm going there anyway to bring her mother as well." she chuckled driving back. I put my headphone in listing to
New York by urban cone, hearing Daniel talk nonstop about his visit at Texas. I looked through the window and saw the palm trees pass by one by one wondering how today is going to turn out to be.
-