Chapter 27

Charlottes point of view

"Yes mom I'll be at the airport soon" I giggle smoking a bong. I couldn't hold my laughter so I just said I love you and bursted out laughing.

"My mom is fucking pathetic" I laugh to Tina. Tiffany and Alison kept telling me to go get ready to go back home but I just didn't want to. Yup it was it My five month vacation away from California was coming to and end which was going to be this evening. My friends and I had a party inviting half the campus last night which now was giving me worst headache so I went to my solution, pot of course.

Yes your innocent Christian girl had become a pothead with a completely different style and attitude. Boarding school really did do an effect on me. I quickly gathered my belongings knowing my plane was going to leave without me.

"They're totally going to catch you" Liam laughs hysterically hitting his head on the wall.

"Nope I'm all clean" I say undressing myself.

"Your breast look so good in that bra" Alex says laying down.

"Ehh whatever" I look down adjusting myself. I took of my bra and went into the bathroom.

"Ew Alex she's dating that kid back in California" Liam says in a sarcastic voice"

"What's his name again?" Tiffany yells out when I turn the water on.

"Mash no it's NASH GRIER?" Ella laughs packing hers bags as well. She was on her vacation as well and lived a few miles away from me.

"Shut up we're just friends" I say washing myself. I try to focus that Ella and I were soon going to miss our flight.
-

"Call me you bitches" I say waving at them at the airport. Ella and I walk to the entrance and hand out passports we wave once again before entering the plane.

"Ugh I don't want to leave England" she complains looking at the Windows.

"I don't want to go back" I say. It was true all my problems were going to come again and I wasn't ready yet. Never was.