Chapter 28

Charlottes point of view

Ella stayed at my house for quite a while more like 2 weeks really. I didn't bother to have her but my mother however didn't want Ella to be her cup of tea. Ella and I woke up getting ready for another day of our awful paradise. I went into the shower and came out drying my self.

"Could I wear your large shirt"I pointed out to her light pink oversized shirt that printed out "boo, you whore".

"Yea here" she threw to me while I picked up wearing my blue ripped shorts. You couldn't see my shorts because of how large the shirt was but it didn't bother me. I put half my hair up and just left it wavy. I wore the bracelets I collected from my trip and then put a few rings on. Ella and I shared our makeup then headed downstairs.

"Where are you guys going?" Daniel said before we wore our shoes.

"Out, I'll call you to pick us up" I say grabbing my phone from the table. Ella winked at Daniel where he smirked.

"Ew lets go Ella" I say pulling her arm out the door. We walked around the neighborhood until I saw erica driving past my road.

"Hey erica" I wave knowing that she would be able to drive us to the beach.

"Hey uh I was just about to come to your house" she says then asking to come in her car.

"How was boarding school because it's been boring here without you.

"Oh well it's great, England is great I miss it so much" I say looking back at Ella.

"Ella meet Erica" they exchange smiles and then continue to talk.

"Ella is staying with me for a while until her mother comes back from traveling"

"Oh wow. Did you hear anything about Nash?"

"He's a real person?" Ella laughs in the back. I look back and smile. "Last time I called him was like the end of July"

"You need to talk to him before he makes a move on that girl he's talking to" a feeling just came through me as if I were worried I then took a deep breath and ignored what she said.

-

Erica dropped us off at the beach while she went to her new boyfriends house. Ella and I walked around the boardwalk then went into a pizza place. We took our seat waiting for our order. A couple came in laughing so I squinted to see better.

"Nash?" I say whispering. He walked passed me ignoring me. I put my hand across my fave and told Ella we had to leave.

"Charlie?" A voice behind me which was Nash.

"Oh um"

"Charlie?" Ella bursted out laughing. I turn around and see Nash In Front of me. 

I get up with Ella trying to greet Nash.

"when did you come back? Why do you smell like weed, Charlie please don't tell me" he says holding my hand

"Calm down i just met some kids around the block with a joint so I joined with Ella" I couldn't believe I just told Nash what I just done. I let go of his hands and his eyes widened.

He coughs and looks back" this is my girlfriend Taylor" he says while she smiles at me. I shake her hand and I couldn't believe How beautiful she was and Nash deserved her then some dumpster stoned girl who he haven't seen in five months.

"Ella and I are leaving so um bye" I say hurrying out the door. Nash pulls my arms back and looks at me.

"Meet me in the back" he whispers to me before we leave. I nod and tell Ella to go buy ice cream for the both of us giving her money. I told her I was going to the bathroom instead I headed to the back.

"What happened to you" he says pacing around.

"Did I do anything Charlie? Was it Taylor I was just waiting for you but you never came Charlie let me what happened why are you like this" he says holding my shoulder I look up at him and start to cry.

"You left me Nash" Im crying hitting the the wall then slowly leaning on the wall falling. "Charlie look at me, listen listen. I'm here" he says calming me with his hands. His hair grew and his eyes were still that beautiful sky color, and his smile I wanted to see him smile again. I wiped my tears and adjusted myself. I looked up at his face and leaned in I kissed him. "I love you" he kissed me back leaning me against the wall. His hands roamed around my body and pulled up shirt. He then stopped and breathed heavily on my chest.

"Do you still love me" I say waiting for his reply.

He pulls out his phone and starts to text someone. My phone buzzed and I looked up at it.

"I do love you but it's not the time" that's when Nash was wrong. I was going to prove to him that I was always the person he wanted.