Chapter 31

Nash's point of view

Everything's different now. Charlie is having fun and so is Calvin and I'm here wondering why is nobody noticing that I'm 'Nash Grier' I mean not to be cocky and all but it's strange being normal again. I'm still upset I won't get to have this after graduation but I'm glad Charlie is having fun. Speaking of Charlie, ugh charlie. The girl that I'm still crushing over. God charlie is so different now. She's more focused on life then ever I mean I can tell she's trying to get my attention but she won't realize that I'm doing the same. Sorta well I don't know I just want her to love me but I'm with Taylor and she's, something. God I can't even choose between them they're both great.

A guy came out of nowhere and tapped on Charlie's shoulder making her smile.

"Nash this is Theo, Theo meet Nash" Charlie says while I give him a handshake.

"Hey so do you guys think you might come to chapman instead?" Theo says grabbing charlie's waist which my jaws clinched. Not sure why, actually i do know why, I'm jelous. Calvin came crashing into us completely wasted.

"Charlie and Calvin here may stay but I'm to busy for college." I say once I pick up Calvin off the floor. It seems sorta strange since i was supposed to grow up go to college and then have a career afterwards but with all this famousness and all I can't barley do anything. Charlie began dancing with Theo and left me behind with Calvin. I had nothing to do here so I just took drunk Calvin and I to our dorms.

-

During my time packing up and setting down on my bed Calvin rose up from his bed and spoke.

"do you still love her?"

"Not sure how I feel anymore." I say confused. It was really the time to think, did I want Taylor or did I want Charlie. Taylor loves me and she helped me go through my fame and difficulties she also is someone I really care about. Charlie, well she was there all the time and I was there too. We have history and unlike other relationships we kept our friendship strong after we broke up. It's just all different now.

Charlie's point of view

I went back to the visitor dorms completely drunk and on theirs back.

"This is the most embarrassing thing ever" I laughed getting off him and standing outside the door.

"Oh wait you didn't give me your number Hun" Theo laughs pulling his phone out.

"You are so handsome, you know that? You are honestly one of the hottest guys I have ever met so far."  I laugh sitting on the floor putting my number in. He sits by me and laughs.

"My ex is in there and I'm trying so hard for him to like me back but it's just not working.." I hesitate for a second then continue,

"All of this, it made me realize that it's not worth it anymore. If he likes me then ok but I'm just tired of following him like a puppy. Like his girlfriends birthday was yesterday and I went like how desperate is that?" I burst out laughing but Theo looks at me.

"You are one different girl you know that? If no guy notices you, well they are completely dumb" he says smiling and pulling the hair away from my face when I look at him.

We both lean in and slowly kiss passionately much more different then Nash does. Then the door opens and we both quickly wipe out mouth acting as if it never happened.

"Oops the cops shows up!!" I drunk let say getting up but tumbling. Nash and Theo grab me before I fall.

" I got it from here" Nash says holding me tightly.

"Hey um Charlie do you need anything else like a drink? Theo says so he can keep the conversation going.

"I said i got it from here"Nash again says but in a serious tone.

"Hey just chill out all I'm doing is just paying attention to a special girl that won't be noticed by someone like you."

"You think your all that with your social media boost and all well hey guess what? This is college it's reality and nobody here gives any shits about you and it seems like Charlie is trying to as well" I suddenly drop and see Nash push Theo to the wall but Theo punches Nash and he falls right back down to me with blood coming out his nose.

"NASH?!" I yell out but he's still conscious.

"Holy shit, I'll drive you guys to the hospital" Theo says picking Nash up while I was holding his hand.

It's 2am and we went into Theo's car and rushed to the hospital.

"I'm so sorry Charlie" Nash whispers to me in the back.

"Shh everything will be ok" I say combing his hair in the back.

Everything won't be ok.

______________________________