Chapter 9.

Charlottes point of view

Me and liana were talking about her new boyfriend, Chuck who his father is cousins with bill gates, so she begins on bragging about how rich chuck is. I decided not to tell her about the whole Tommy thing or Nash. She smiled in joy while I smiled back at her.

"So Daniel tell me about this college." I asked.

"Well I'm aiming to be a football player but I'm also arguing over being in the military.

"Why Daniel you don't have to decide, you can just go to Princeton and soon become like your father." My mother complained. My brother brought his hands up mocking her while me and liana laughed. My mom pulled up at the parking far off from the church near a lake.

Daniel opened the door for all of us so we headed out. Me and liana were looking everyone else but I mostly tried to find Nash.

"Hey Charlotte" a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Nash wearing a tuxedo and a bow tie. His hair was slicked back and he held flowers.

"Don't you look impressive?" I smiled hugging him. He held onto my waist while I fixed his bow tie correctly.

"The flowers are for you" he winked whispering in my ear. I took it from him and walked with him inside. Dania, and Anna were arguing in the corner, while liana and Sadie went to sit by them. I saw my mom and Daniel wave at me to come but Nash pulled me to the mid back. I sat next to him with one leg crossed another.

"Your friends are trying to get your attention" he tapped on my shoulder pointing at Dania.

"Oh shit, wait one second" I said putting the flowers down. I walked over to the girls while Anna pulled me over.

"Why aren't you with Tommy?" She asked. I bent over kneeling.

"Because I don't what's the fucking problem." I said irritated

"Dude chill, who's that guy your with anyway?" Sadie smiled looking back while Nash waved.

"Um- he's a friend" I smiled

"He's so hot" liana laughed

"Is he available" Dania smiled getting up. I pushed her lightly laughing. I asked Anna to get me a bible next to her. I walked back to Nash and sat next to him. He put the flowers beside me while we all rose.

We all began to sing while Nash got confused. He started to giggle making me smile. He then sat back down tapping on my thigh.

"It's 12" he whined whispering in my ear. I looked at him and laughed quietly.

"Do you want to me get something for you Nash?"

"Idk a Bae" he chuckled while a women behind us tapped on my shoulder.

"Can you both please be quiet while I'm listening here" a voice said making me and Nash laugh more. Me and him for up trying to walk out the church without any noise. My mother saw us but I hurried to the door. Nash walked behind me closing the door after him. My flower crown fell while we both left outside for a solid 10 minutes. I then grabbed his hand and ran behind the church where the woods was near the lake. I then walked in the woods taking Nash with me.

"Where are we going" he laughed running with me.

I stopped at a tall tree where the apples where falling.

"This is where I grew up" I smiled touching the tree. The marks of my height where still there when I was 8. I looked back at him while he smiled.

"Before my family was like now. We had trouble with money and everything, and I came here every day asking a taxi to drive me here while I stayed underneath the tree praying" I said falling.He kneeled down putting him hand on the tree. He leaned in close near my lips. A bird flew past us alarming Nash. He got up cleaning the dust off his pants picking me up. I took out my phone and checked the time.

"12:38" I smiled laying my head on his chest. He held me close pushing me slowly back in fourth like we were dancing slowly. He then pulled me back and took my hand.

"We should get back before Jesus Christ gonna punish us" he laughed. I played with our fingers for a while then we went to church. We started to laugh before we went inside. He then pushed me lightly to make no noise. I opened the door and hurried to me seat with Nash.

"All rise" the speaker announced making me and Nash get up. I took out the bible and hit his leg while he giggled.

"And our speaker today who would like to say a word.." I immediately forgot that I was speaking for the church today and I brought Nash with me.

"Charlotte Anderson" everyone began to clap while I got up nervously. I put my hands in my pocket looking at everyone.

"Well, let me begin"

-

Church was hopefully over while everyone was slowly walking to the door. Me and Nash we're the last ones out because I had to talk to the priest. He walked beside me putting his arm around me with my hands still in my pocket.

"Charlotte come here!" Dania called out. Anna pulled me to the group while Nash walked behind me.

"Are we all getting Chinese later?" Anna announced. All of them looked behind me while Nash put his arms over my neck.

"Well actually Charlie is coming with me for dinner" Nash spoke smiling.

"hold up are you Nash Grier" Liana said looking closely

"Well we better go" he said picking up my waist. I died of laughter while we ran around the parking lot. My mom saw me so I slowly stopped and brought Nash behind.

"when will you be back" my mom asked looking at Nash with her mean eye.

"Around 9" I smiled. My mom looks back at me.

"Pash you better bring my daughter back sharply at 9:02" she pulled him. Daniel hugged me while I pushed my mom away from Nash.

"Bye mom"! I smiled waving back bringing Nash.

"Why 9:02" he laughed opening the door for me. I got in waiting for Nash to come in staring the engine. I quickly adjusted my flower crown, brushing my hair, rising my boobs out my shirt a little. And fixing my makeup. He then got in and started the car. The song intro, began to play while Nash pulled back. I opened my window waving at my mom and Daniel while my group of girls where separating themselves from they're family to all go out together eating. Nash drove me around for a bit. He then arrived in front of the mall. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses for both of us so people won't notice him.

"This may be my last time I'll be normal" I said laughing.

"Oh relax nobody really pays attention to people" he smiled opening the door. I then took a step in holding Nash's hand.

-