Chapter 25

Charlottes point of view

Nash and I drove to the hollywood sign eating pizza we bought and sitting on his jeep.

"My birthday is coming you know" I laugh pushing his arm while we sit above his car.

"Charlie its march" he laughs eating a bite.

"Well just a friendly reminder" I smile looking at the view. I grab my phone and play 'take the world' by johnnyswim on my phone.

"I have never met anyone like you" He says grabbing my hand. I cough slightly and sigh letting small smile.

"What are you laughing about" he says tickling my stomach making me burst out laughing. He's hovering over me while the sunset is going down.

"I really want to kiss you" he says before making a move.

"Im taking things slowly and different" he smiles when I finishing talking.

"You know I love different" He says kissing my lips. I close my eyes kissing his soft lips that I missed since forever. We stop and look at each other.

"Not now" I say getting up. I fix my dress and take a picture with him together of the hollywood sign.

"Lets post it" he says

"Are you crazy? Half your fans will attack me with hate. This will be our only secret" I smile getting in the car.

"Grr you're right, I'll just save it" he says tickling me.

"Nash I'm really ticklish please" I laugh running away from him. We stop and sit down in the car.

"I have this spring break planned out" I hear him talk about how he was going to travel with friends to Colorado and Texas but all I did was smile because he still didn't know.

- Its been forever since I've updated school and stress ugh so I'm still trying to figure what to fill in for all that time and the summer so I'll try to plan it out soon I'll be posting!!!