|Chapter 17|

Charlottes point of view.

Nash and I went in his apartment trying to make sure nobody was home. He opened the door to his room and set my stuff down.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Lay down?" I ask grabbing my phone. I started watching o2l videos while he came with the popcorn siting beside me. He laughed next me watching off my phone. We laughed for a while but then got quiet.

"Oh fuck it" he says putting the popcorn beside him. He starts to kiss my neck dropping my phone on my face. I threw it on the floor and got up kissing Nash. He lifts me up and lays back down on the bed.

"I have to ask you something" I smile while he try's to put his hand in my shirt.

"What's it is?" He says getting up taking his shirt off. I smile and pull him back down.

"What are we?" I say taking the scarf off.

"Two hormonal teens making out half the time we hang out" I smile and unbutton my shirt.

"Well I mean the relationship between us" I say while he pulls my shirt off.

"I didn't think you would ask that for a while" he says closing his zipper.

"I mean we're really good best friends and I don't want to end anything between us" he says

"My parents would kill me if I told them we were a thing" I say

"So are we considered boyfriend and girlfriend" he asked. I pull his neck and fall down on the bed. He pulls his pants trying to reach my button.

"Would you go out with me?" He says finally pulling my pants down. I got up and pushed him under me. We kept rolling on the bed making out. My foot knocked the bowl of popcorn and if dropped everywhere.

"Nash I'm home!" Hayes screamed opening the door.

"Okie dokie" he walks back closing the door.

"That's really embarrassing" he says grabbing his clothes off the floor. I wear my polo and khakis grabbing my scarf and phone.

"I should get home now anyway" I smile picking my bag up.

"Let me drive you"

"Actually I'm taking the bus home since we have a family dinner and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to see you" I laugh

"See you at the parking lot at formal" he laughs winking at me. Hayes opens the door for me and gives me a hug.

"You guys didn't do anything else right" he asked. I push him playfully and nod no.

"Bye guys!" I say waving outside. I close the door behind me and go downstairs. I found a bus nearby and went on going to dinner.

-