|Chapter 15|

Charlottes point of view .

My alarm began to buzz waking just me up. I got up halfway and realized I was spooning Nash the whole night. I honestly don't Remember going to sleep at all, all I knew that Nash and I watching Elsa sing and we fell down and I guess that's what got me in this position.

"Charlotte can you come down here." a voice said which I knew it was carols. Holy crap Nash was still sleeping and my mother and father are still in the house.

"Nash wake up" I say pushing his chest back and fourth. His eyes blinked a few times to realize he was on my bed.

"Nash get up, my parents in the house." I say. His smile quickly disappears while he gets up quickly trying to find his pants. I grabbed his bag and put his shirt in they're.

"Are you ok, you have everything?" I say quickly.

"Yea, yea wait my phone" he says patting on his pants. He grabs the phone off the floor and runs to the door.

"Nash they're going to see you!" I say pulling his arm. I open the window and point he looks shocked but heads out from there. He gives me a quick kiss and heads to the window.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask

"your coming to see cameron, Hayes and I to an aero photoshoot.

"Great I say with my hands behind me" For 15 seconds it was really awkward because Nash was trying text cameron to come pick him up. I walked to the bathroom quickly before Nash left and brushed my teeth as quick as possible. I walked back into the room and saw Nash waiting for me. I ran to him and gave him a kiss. His breath was minty and I'm surprised because he just woke up.

"How is your breath so minty" I ask.

"I brushed my teeth like 10 minutes before you woke up." he smiled grabbing my hips pulling me closer to the window. For 2 minutes Nash was teasing me making me giggle at his corny jokes when I really wanted to just kiss him.

"Ok, ok my parents are probably going to catch us so bye." I say patting his chest. He winks and walks slowly to the tree nearby. Instead Nash slips but makes it to the tree branch. He jumps and hits his back on the grass.

"I'm ok!" He smiles. I heard the sprinklers were turning on and I knew it was my mothers garden day. Nash heard the door open and ran as fast before she could see.

-
I got ready for my day wearing, light blue jeans and a black oversized t-shirt with my black converse. I straightened my hair and left it down because today was chilly and I just used my hair to warm my neck. I waited until Cameron came to pick me up, so I just sat outside near the mailbox with my phone out.

Erica- Why don't you hang out with us anymore, it's like every since that Nash guy came along you've been leaving us.

Tommy- I found someone else, I just want to be friends.

Lucas- Want to go to the Boardwalk?

I mean I felt really bad, Erica was my best friend ever since 5th grade and Lucas was going to leave with Daniel next week so I didn't know what to do with my life. Cameron's car came, so I went with Hayes and him. Nash was already there, so I had time to get to know Nash's closest friends.

"You know Nash always talks about you." Hayes says in the front seat next to cam.

"Really why?"

"Because he likes you duh, at first he thought you were just going to be a friend who would use him but damn that boy is falling for you." Cameron turns.