|Chapter 23|

Charlottes Point of view.

I was waiting in the truck for Andrew to come but his sister and mom attacked him with hugs.

"Ok, ok I'll be back until Tuesday" he waves blowing a kiss to them. "Your family is the best" I say playfully punching his arm.

"At least we can be gone for awhile.. Alone" he smirks putting the radio on.

"To Disneyland we go!"

-

4am and we made it through the entrance. Andrew and I took turns driving but I knew both of us needed rest.

"Let me get my phone out" I say. I checked my notifications and a whole bunch of them was from Nash, from this whole morning.

"Delete" I say deleting his contact. I open up the snapchat icon and take a quick picture.

"Did you put that on snapchat" he asked

"Yea why"

"Well.. Take a picture of Disney on mine!" he laughs, taking a turn. We stop at the parking lot and get out that car.

"This part of California is so warm" I say with my hands trying to make keep me cool. We opened the back seat with only 2 bags and a picnic table with no food left from the trip.

"We ate all the food" he says grabbing my bag. I nod smiling and going into the hotel.

"Andrew G." I say to woman at the desk. She types the name and hands is the key.

"1 room with two beds upstairs fourth floor take a right" she says. Andrew and I go to the elevator waiting until the button glows.

"Two beds?" I say laughing at him.

"What, I didn't know you wanted to sleep with me" he laughs walking out the elevator.

"So are we going to rest first then eat breakfast? I don't know how you want to do it" I say opening our door.

"That view is amazing" I say dropping the picnic basket and running to the balcony

"You did not pay for this" I say looking back at him.

"It's Disney" he laughs. I run to him and hug him while he's clueless.

"You're welcome? I guess" he laughs and takes my hand to the balcony. He kisses my neck while I push back. He pushes my short hair out the way and sucks my skin sharply.

"This early?" I mumble trying to stop Andrew.

"You're right, now we should be paying attention to our vacation" he says lifting me up. He throws me on the bed and laughs.

"You fucking-" I laugh throwing the pillows at him.

-

We had our pillow fight then we ate breakfast, we spent the day on rides and the next day on the safari trip, the 3rd day was just us wandering around and the last day we went out swimming. Andrew and I were really close losing our virginty but he forgot his condom which was good because I wasn't ready to lose it.

"Are you done packing?" He asked setting the bags down.

"Yea" I say walking to the room with my hands in my back pockets.

"I can't believe our trip is already done" I told him hugging his neck.

"Hey we had a lot of fun anyway"

"You're right" I say kissing his nose. He lifts me up and spins me slowly to the wall.

"Ok Andrew they're going to literally pick us up and throw us out the hotel because a kid passed our room. I laugh pointing at the door that was wide open. His cheeks are full red putting me down. We both pack our bags and we head out to his truck. "Next stop Home!" I say in the car with Andrew honking the car on and on leaving Disney world.