Chapter 26

Charlottes point of view

"Hey I missed you" I say on the phone to Nash.

"How is it there did you make any friends?"

"It's been 2 months and I'm still struggling" I giggle at the end of the line.

"Well I gotta go finish the movie I'll call you later babe" he says ending the phone. That was he last time we spoke to each other for quite a while. I look outside and see a few of my friends outside the campus having a picnic waving at me. I close my room curtains and wear my sandals.

"You coming? We're going to the beach soon" Liam says to me out my dorm. I smile and walk to him.

"Yea I'm ready" I smile at Liam. We both walk around the halls talking about how he saw the hottest guy he passed by at Starbucks.

Boarding school was my getaway I got to escape my parents divorce. My older brother won't have to bring Lucas all the time to annoy me. Nash well, we're good friends but I still consider us to be dating. He said he just finished his Hawaii trip so I'm waiting for more updates about him.

I made new friends and well all my old friends just drifted apart from me. Especially erica. My mom is doing fine I guess. She sent me a postcard once in a while but whatever I've seen California to much. And my dad well I just went to wedding last week he got engaged to that girl Nash and I caught my fathers secret affair. Daniel left college football and joined the army with Lucas. So well that leaves it to I'm that girl who went to boarding school in England and is trying to make an effort with life.

"Hey guys" I smile walking toward my new friends with Liam. We sit down exchanging how our day went and how the security just left to make a move. we ran to the nearby tree and pulled out a joint. I smoked with Liam and it once again made my life full of happiness. I giggle and look up at him.

"Never felt so alive" I say running with all of them across the lake high as hell play a game of tag.