Chapter 4.

Charlie's point of view.

I went to the nearest bus station and went toward to tommy's house where I waited at his steps until he opened the door.

"What do you want." he smirked like Just woke up.

"Tommy I'm sorry, I made a mistake I won't talk to him." I started to tear up.

"Come in." He opened the door while his dog ran out playing with the grass like usual.

He took me upstairs and locked the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on the bed aggressively. He yanked my hair pulling me on the floor. He looked at my eyes then went to the bathroom. He got a blazer and came walking toward me. I started to cry for help not knowing what he was going to do next. He grabbed my hair an scratched the blazer on my cheek. It was the first time he ever hurt me. I started to bleed and cry. He then grabbed the blazer cutting some parts of my hair which I cried more. He grabbed my hips and pushed me on the bed placing the cold blood blazer on my stomach. He started to kiss my stomach near my chest. I pushed him away but he smacked my face he started to yell at me then he punch my eye where I felt dizzy. When he went to reach a condom in his cabinet I quickly grabbed a shirt and ran outside. I just stood outside crying. I got my phone out and looked through my contacts while running away from tommy's house. I called Quinn a friend who I don't talk that much.

"Hello?" a voice on the other line said.

"Quinn its me Charlotte I need you to pick me up." I started to cry.

"Where are you I'm coming." she said

"I'm near tommy's house at the park you know the entrance." I mumbled

"I'll be there in 5" I looked around making sure nobody not even tommy would find me. I saw a car driving past and it was Quinn. She parked her car and saw me lying down on the tree I didn't make a noise or any sudden movement. She picked me up and took me in the front seat. I felt like I was about to faint at any second. She drove me to the e.r. When everything just went black.