I've Never Been So Sure

I soon was placed into a desk chair and swirled around by Chris H. I recognized the song and I saw Chris come out singing the song, "Never had much faith in love or miracles!" Chris sung as the huge crowd around me dancing replied with "Ugh!". "Never wanna put my heart on the line!" "Ugh!" "Swimming in your world is something spiritual!" "Ugh!" "I'm born again every time you spend the night!" I laugh at Chris's dance moves as he serenades me just a few feet away. Suddenly, Chris along with Mark, Liz, Tom Holland, Anthony, Scarlett, and Seb start feeling all over their body as the words sang, "Cause your sex takes me to paradise. Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise! And it shows-oh-oh-oh. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Then, I was lifted up by some of the guys on their shoulders. Chris jumps on a table that I didn't see there before along with Seb and Anthony while a couple more people surround the table and sing with their arms lifted high, "Cause you make me feel like....I've been locked out of heaven!!! For too looong! For too long! Yeah, you make me feel like! I've been locked out of heaven!! For too looong! For too long!!" Chris jumps off of the table and walks further away and I'm put back in the chair as he says, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" He runs back towards me and slides on his knees with his hands together saying, "You bring me to my knees, you make me testify! You can make a sinner change his ways!" He gets up and opens his arms slowly but to the beat along with Liz and Krystal who I was shocked to see saying, "Open up your gates cause I can't wait to see the light! And right there is where I wanna stay!"

I feel someone spin me in a circle a couple times as I saw all of the actors who have ever played in marvel movies like Paul Rudd, Zoe Saldana, RDJ, Don Cheadle, Tom Hiddleston, and so many more. I hold my hands up to my mouth feeling true happiness with the thought of knowing what's about to happen. Or what I think is about to happen. The song continues on and Chris lifts me up out of the chair, swirls me around, and places me down as I decided to sing along with him, "Ohhhh! Yeah! Can I just stay here?! Spend the rest of my days here! Oh! Yeah! Can I just stay here spend the rest of my days here!" Chris twirls me outwards and brings me back close to him saying, "Cause you make me feel like...I've been locked out of heaven." I smile up at him responding, "For too long. For too long." I hear clapping and cheering around me as I sung and we continued, "Yeah, you make me feel like....I've been locked out of heaven. For too long. For too long." He sits me back on the chair and I see Krystal quickly turn me around and have a bunch of the crew dance randomly while the song finished out as I shook my head with laughter.

She turned me around and there I saw Chris on one knee with the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen.

I gasp with one hand up to my mouth and the other on my chest

I gasp with one hand up to my mouth and the other on my chest. Tears already filling my eyes, I laugh nervously and Chris takes my hand. "Y/N, there was no doubt in my mind that I would love you. I knew since the moment I laid eyes on you, that I would. I remember being late to the audition and seeing you focus on me. Smiling with those big beautiful y/e/c eyes, introducing yourself. I knew at that moment that I would love and cherish you for the rest of my life. I love how you light up when you talk about things and when you sing....oh, when you sing. It's like I'm hearing angels from above. Just like the song said, you truly do make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven. After the accident, I've realized that life is....so short. And I don't want to spend any more time without putting a ring on your finger and making you my wife. I've never been so sure about anything in my life. So....will you marry me love?" Oh boy, were the tears coming down now. I literally have no words, "I-I." I said, I took a deep breath and finally said, "Yes, I'll marry you." I said wiping my tears away and smiling at him. The whole studio went nuts as Chris placed the ring on my finger and twirled me around before wrapping me with his arms and giving me a passionate kiss. "Get it Chris!" I heard someone say in the crowd. We laughed as whistling and clapping filled the entire room. After about half an hour of thanking each and every single person there for their help, we spoke with Krystal and she said that she will come back in about a month to help with planning. Afterwards, we went on our way home.

In the car, I could not stop smiling and gazing between Chris and this rock on my finger. We stop at a red light and Chris takes my hand and places a kiss, "So. How do you feel future, Mrs. Evans?" He said as I felt him smile against my skin, "It feels....indescribable. And your name next to mine sounds perfect. Y/N Evans. Falls right off the tongue." My phone distracts me from Chris's gaze and it was a FaceTime call from my mother. The car continued to move as I answered, "Hey ma! I have some-" "Oh, I already know sweetie! You didn't think your soon to-be-husband would leave me in the dark without asking for my blessing, did you? Oh! Such a handsome young gentleman he is! Let me see the ring!" Chris chuckled as I flipped the camera, "Oh my god! How much is that?! All of Brooklyn couldn't amount to that thing! Oh, it's just gorgeous! If I had known you got a ring like that, I would've married him." Chris and I burst into laughter as we finally pull up to our house. "Well, I'll let you two get some rest. I know it's late but, I just wanted to say congratulations honey. I love you so much! We'll talk more about the planning later on." "Alright ma, I love you too." I said ending the call.

We hung up and Chris immediately came to my side of the car and picked me up, walking into the house. He put me down and Dodger came running down the steps excitedly to see us home after a long day. Chris bends down and "Hey boy! I know, I know it's been a long day. I proposed to mommy today, doesn't she look pretty?" He said scratching behind Dodger's ear while looking back at me. I pout at him in awe as he referred me to Dodger as "mommy". He barks in response to Chris and he says, "I'm gonna take him for a walk really quick and feed him. Then, we can get ready for the night. Okay love?" I nod in response before he got a leash for Dodger and attached it to him. He walked out and I sat on the couch biting my lip, feeling pure happiness. I stick my hand out looking at the ring again and laugh to myself. My phone started buzzing like crazy so, I opened it and Tony sent the full video of the proposal as if it were a movie. I guess I didn't see the cameras around me with everything that was going on. I watched it and it was absolutely hilarious. He even added bloopers and clips of everyone practicing the dance beforehand. I crank up the volume and hear Chris say, "5!6!7!8! Hands uuuppp! Bring them doooown! Walk around the table...walk around the table-other way!" I shake my head at Chris's perfectionist self coming out. I reply to Tony saying, "Thank you for everything!!" A few seconds later he says, "No problem at all." I save the video and decided to let the world know that I was officially engaged. I posted the video on Instagram with the caption, "Guess who popped the question?#FutureMrsEvans". It immediately blew up and I smiled at all of the nice comments everyone had to say. Chris came back within a few minutes and Dodger ran inside of the house, ready to eat. Chris placed a kiss on my forehead as he passed me to put some food in Dodger's bowl. He washed his hands and took some stuff out of the fridge, placing it in the microwave for about 2 minutes. He comes back out with two plates of wings and fries and gives one to me. I turn on the tv and we ate while watching Disney movies for the rest of the night.

After about two hours, it was 1am and everyone fell asleep. Dodger's head was laying on Chris's lap while his head was on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and whispered, "Thank you for today bug. I love you." Then soon after, I fell asleep along with them. I couldn't think of a better way to end the night.