Ready To Get Drunk? Pt. 2

Y/N's POV

****14 HOURS LATER***
Monday, July 2nd| 11:24 am

"What the hell?" The light peaking from the curtains beamed on my face literally almost blinding me. I cover it with my hand and realize I'm in a hotel room. In a bed. With someone's arm over me. My head is throbbing. There's just glitter all over my body and......what am I wearing? I had on some type of oversized kimono. Wait. There's an....arm over me? I turn and see some guy, half naked, sleeping next to me. Oh god. What did I do? I look around and see all of the girls and....guys? Scattered around with the room an absolute mess. From feathers to glitter and puke in a corner, this room was trashed. I tried to get up and tripped over another body. Oh my god, who is that? I lightly flip them over and it's Chris? Why is this random guy on the bed and he's on the floor? Dust falls from the ceiling, causing me to look up and see bullet holes. What the hell happened last night?

***14 HOURS EARLIER***
Sunday, July 1st | 9:23 pm

It's about 9ish and it's been two hours, we were still driving to god knows where. "Okay so, where are we headed?" I asked. I was in the back with Liz while Scarlett and Krystal were in the front. Scarlett quickly exchanged looks with Krystal and giggled to herself. "Well, since we're halfway there, we might as well tell you." Then all of the girls shouted, "We're going to Vegas!!!" My eyes opened wide and I gasped at the though my of it. "Oh my god!! You guys are the best friends a girl could ever have!" "It's our job girl!" Krystal shouted. I'm so glad that Krystal and the girls got close. Of course Krystal being Krystal, she was very hype to be meeting "Black Widow" and "Scarlett Witch" but now, it's like we all knew each other for a long time. No celebrity talk.

"We have two hours left to go so, get comfortable and let's jam!" Scarlett turned on the radio and pumped up the volume. Juicy by Doja Cat played and the whole car got hype. "WAIT TIL YOU SEE IT FROM THE BACK, BACK, BACK, BACK, BACK!" This was gonna be an interesting night.

Chris's POV
"It's been like two hours guys, can I know where we're going?" "Hold on let me get Robert on the phone." Seb said dialing and putting him on a speakerphone. "Robert?" "Speaking. What's going on with the groom-to-be?" "He wants to know where we're going. Should we tell him?" "Eh, sure. Might as well. We're going to Vegas buddy! So get ready, we have two more hours to go. Let's rev it up!" Anthony and Robert press on the gas, speeding us to our destination. I chuckle at the craziness and wooed along with the rest of the guys.

***2 HOURS LATER***

"We're here and your bachelor party-" Robert quickly switched with glasses with sunglasses. Even though it's night time, and said, "Has begun!" with his hands up. We all cheered and entered one of the biggest casinos I have ever seen. The huge name on the front of the building said, "Caesars Palace". Of course they would bring me here, this is the most famous place in Vegas. Native American sculptures stood near the entrance as the glow of a thousand casino machines lit up the room. It was vibrant with color and the sounds of gambling seemed to draw most of the guys in and Robert got their attention. "Alright, here's the plan. We're gonna do a little slottin', then that's when the real party starts. Let's meet back here around 12:30." We all agreed and split up. I asked Sebastian to come with me because I don't really gamble, it's not my thing. But I was willing to try it out for a bit. Seb told me what to do and it was kind of fun. Actually too fun because time flew by, pretty fast. I felt a hand on my shoulder who turned out to be Mark, "Come on, we got a party to get to."

We all met back up in the lobby and the guys blindfolded me before leading me blindly. "Okay, make a left-the other left! Turn to your right, turn like 90 degrees. Okay, keep going straaaaaight aaaaand.....you can take it off." I chuckled and took off the blindfold to see a huge room, random people dancing and drinking with colorful lights flashing all around. "Let's party!" Chris H. yelled. We all got into the crowd and grabbed the nearest drinks we could find and got extremely hammered. I haven't had this much fun since.....actually, I don't think I've ever had this much fun. I checked my phone and it was already 2 in the morning. The guys lifted me on their shoulders and cheered on, at this point, everything was becoming a blur.