Unexpected

Kier POV

Laurence wasn't feeling well so he didn't come to school today. I felt alone all day but even though we have our other friends I still missed my boyfriend. It feels nice to finally be officially able to call him that, I smile to myself. The bell rings for next class and I get up and head out in the hallway. Looking over I see Luke walking near me to his friends. I'm surprised he didn't push me or anything. When he reached his friends something completely unexpected happened, they bullied around with him until he eventually ran away into the bathroom. I'm not sure why I did this but I followed him into the bathroom, to see what all of this is about.

Luke POV

Hopefully last night I didn't completely screw everything up. Between classes I spot my friends and head over to them. I walk by Kier but I don't mess with him at all. He gives me a confused look as if he expected me to that I saw from the corner of my eye. Great that the guy I like thinks of me that way.

"Hey guys" I greet my group of friends, they just glare at me and one of them snickers.

"What's up gay boy" one of them pushes me. I try to respond but it all comes out in a strange stutter.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" he pushes me again. When I try to respond the same thing happens. They continue to throw verbal abuse and slurs at me before I finally run away to the bathroom to get away from them.