My Hero

Kier POV

I walk into the nurse's office and see Laurence right away. I run up to him and hug him tightly.

"Laurence I'm so happy you're okay" I whisper to him.

"Me too, but I don't remember why this happened?" He says pulling away from me and pointing to his bruised and swollen face.

"You don't remember?" I ask and he shakes his head. "you were punched and knocked out right away..."

Laurence gasps at this. "Do you know who it was?" he asks.

"The principle's son, Matt. I made sure he got what was coming to him after he hurt you" I smirk at the memory of slapping him.

"My hero" Laurence giggles in a silly voice. I laugh along with him and soon the nurse comes over saying Laurence is okay to leave. By this time school was just ending so him and I walk out of the school hand in hand.

Laurence POV

Kier and I walk to his house where we go straight to his room. After throwing our school things to the side, we lay on his bed.

"Thank you for today" I say running my  hand through Kier's hair.

"I didn't get to save you from being knocked out." he frowns a bit.

"It's okay, it's just nice to know you stood up for me after it happened"

"Of course, I'd do anything for you"

"Kier?" I turn my head towards him, "did you get in any major trouble for it?"

"Yeah... I got called to the principle's office along with Matt. After he came out of the office I went in and we kinda had a fight. I walked out and went straight to you." Kier explains.

"That's brave as fuck that you fought back to him"

"I'm kind of nervous about it though, he is the principle after all. He also brought up that incident at his house"

"Don't worry about it right now, what happens just happens." I try to reassure him. Kier doesn't reply but leans up and presses his lips agains mine. I try to deepen the kiss but have to pull away from the pain on my face.

"Sorry" Kier apologizes and gives a light kiss before cuddling back into my side.