Evil Plan

Luke POV

Getting Matt on my side was all too easy. I knew what had happened at his house and I knew he would know and want to get back at them. I sit outside on a bench in the park, waiting for Matt to discuss what's next. About ten minutes pass and he shows up then sits down next to me.

"So what's next in our evil plan?" Matt asks sitting back.

"We need to spread this around the school like wildfire." I say, "but we need to change the truth a bit."

"How so?" he looks at me confused. I lean in and whisper it in his ear.

"But why would we-"

I cut him off, "Trust me, I know what I'm doing." It goes silent for a bit before Matt's phone rings and he has to leave. After he leaves I notice Kier and Laurence walking into the park and sitting away from me on the grass. They probably didn't see me, it's quite dim outside now. I notice how bruised up Laurence is and try to refrain from laughing loudly.

"NICE FACE!" I yell towards them. They look in my direction and see it's me then get up and start leaving. I run in front of them before they can.

"Get out of the way, Luke" Kier says angrily.

"Leaving so soon are you?" I smile at them. "Come sit with me," I direct my attention to the redhead, "or on me, whatever pleases you, Kemp." I wink at him.

"I'd rather Laurence, thank you very much" Kier smirks and Laurence blushes at the comment.

"You know I can please you just as well, I know you can compare." I say stepping closer to Kier.

"Let's leave" Laurence mumbles to Kier who nods in agreement.

"Fine, won't cut into your make-out time anymore but good luck with a face bruised like that" I point to Laurence then step out of their way. I watch them leave and soon I do so too.