Books

Kier POV

"Kier?" My teacher comes up to me.

"Oh, um, yes?" I have to admit I wasn't paying attention at all.

"Could you and Luke please go to room 2116 and get some books? We're short a few." She asks.

"Sure" I get up and I hear Luke get up while I'm walking out of the room and following me.

"What room was it again?" Luke asks turning his head to me as we walk.

"2116" I reply not looking at him, I could tell though he kept turning his head to me as we walked. Finally we reach the room and Luke unlocks the door with the key our teacher must've given to him.

"Over there" he points to a pile of books in the corner. I nod and walk over but I hear a click and stop in my tracks. I turn to see Luke locking us inside the room. This is when I finally actually look at him. He looks different. His hair is dyed black with red streaks and he's wearing eyeliner. What a change.

"Why did you lock the door?" I raise an eyebrow at him. He doesn't answer and just strolls over to me, pinning me against a wall.

"Like the new look? I think it suits me well." He smiles. I have to admit he looks very good, but I don't say anything. "I can see your cheeks turning pink, I guess that's a yes."

"I never said-" I was cut off by his lips meeting mine. I felt a small spark between us. It feels wrong to do this but I can't help myself. I kiss him back as his hands reached my jeans.