Project

Kier POV

Without getting caught I manage to text Laurence. The teacher continues to talk about something I really couldn't care less on. All of a sudden Luke gets up and walks over to me sitting down at the empty seat next to me so I end my conversation with Laurence.

"Kier do you want to be my partner?" Luke asks me moving his chair closer to me.

"P-partner?" I question, confused.

"For the project" he adds.

"Oh, I guess" I shrug, though I would really rather not because of the things between us.

"Good, you didn't have a choice anyways since everyone's taken" Luke laughs moving even closer.

"What's this project for anyways?" I ask realizing I have no clue what to do.

"We have to create a story in a fantasy world and make a model of a place in it" Luke explains. This reminds me of Laurence, how he's always talking about this world Grandomina he's created. This project would be so much better if we were doing this together.

"Ah, okay.." I say trying to think of some creative world.

"I could come over your house later to work on it, just write down your address and number so it's easier" Luke says handing me paper. I write down the information and hand the paper back. He looks at it and smiles a bit before taking his phone out and entering my number into his contacts. I find myself staring at his face as he types on his phone. I'm brought out of my slight daze from my phone vibrating in my pocket. I take it out and there's a text from an unknown number just saying that it was Luke and I add him to my contacts.

"There, added." I show him his number in my contacts, he smiles again.

"Cool, what time should I come over?" he asks putting his own phone away.

"Around 4 good? And when you get there you can just walk in, the door won't be locked."

"Perfect. See you then." as soon as he finishes his sentence the bell rings and we leave the classroom.