I Need To Tell You Something

Kier POV

Oh god what do I do? Do I tell Laurence? I probably should but then again I shouldn't. I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to keep anything from him. Maybe I can just tell him the part he kissed me and hopefully he won't ask if I did so back. It's not lying if I leave it out, right? And I'm still so stuck on why I kissed him back in the first place and didn't instantly reject him. I should have done so especially since I'm with Laurence. Luke has been so mean to me all the time I don't get it. He's been a fucking jerk and I've hated him yet we shared that moment. Okay, I'll just tell Laurence the story leaving out some details.

Laurence POV

Laying sick in bed, I hear the front door open and some talking then footsteps coming towards my room. My bedroom door opens and closes behind him.

"Kier" I smile and sit up on my bed. Kier walks over to me and sits across from me. "Why are you here?"

"Visit you and see how you're doing of course!" Kier laughs then turns so his back is facing me and lays back so his head is in my lap and he's looking up at me. "So how you feeling, love?"

"Much better" I run my hands through his hair and he closes his eyes with a smile, leaning into the touch of my hand. Slowly he opens his eyes again with a serious look.

"Laurence, I need to tell you something"