Din Dins

Kier POV

"What's wrong?" Laurence asked with a small frown, hands still running through my hair.

"I'm not sure how to say this without you getting upset but, Luke kissed me"

"Wait, what? Luke Lucas? But he bullies us for that!" Laurence gasps.

"Yeah, and I think he came out to his friends, I saw them mess around with him before he ran into the bathroom. I followed him and found him crying." I sigh. I tell the rest of the events almost exactly except for the part that I kissed Luke back and my reaction to it.

"I can't believe it." Laurence processes what he just heard. "Are you sure he wasn't just trying to get his emotion out in another way? Or testing his own questions?"

"I don't know. Possibly." I think aloud. Maybe it was just an experimental thing? We fall into silence until my phone goes off playing the random tune I chose for texts.

"Who's that?" Laurence asks.

"Mum, wants me to get back for din dins." I say looking at my phone screen.

"Din dins.." Laurence chuckles to himself.

"Shush" I laugh getting up. "I'll text you later." I give him a small kiss on the cheek. He says his goodbye and I leave, hoping he never finds out the full truth of really happened between Luke and I.