How Long Have You Been There?

Laurence POV

Kier looked as if he had seen a ghost. I was so confused then I followed his gaze that looked at the reflection in the mirror to the door of the bathroom. Holy shit. I wonder how long they had been there. We are definitely fucked if he saw all that.

Kier POV

I turn around hesitantly to face Luke, standing in front of the bathroom door looking shocked and speechless.

"So I'm guessing you saw that, right?" I ask, which he just simply answers with a nod of his head. "And you're going to tell everyone this, right?" another nod.

"How long have you been there?" Laurence asks.

"I- um.. Long enough" Luke replies quickly.

"You were watching us this whole time weren't you? Pervert." Laurence mutters the last word before we both walk out of the bathroom, with me shoving Luke out of our way.

Laurence POV

Today was an.. eventful day to say the least. So far we haven't heard any news of anyone being told of Kier and I in the bathroom. Maybe Luke decided to not say anything. I'm really hoping because we're definitely going to get knocked out if others find out. Not to mention the school probably would give us some shit for that too.

"Kier?" I turn to him as we walk home after school.

"Yes?" he replies looking up at me.

"If you ever decide to suck my dick in school again we need to find a better place for it."

"Yeah," Kier giggles "or anything else we decide to do" he winks at me with a smirk. It's obvious what he's thinking.

"No fucking in school" I laugh and give him a light shove.

"No promises, Laurence"