Morning

Kier POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room, where the fuck was I? I turn to see Laurence cuddled next to me in a mess of blankets. Damn my head is pounding, I must've drank last night.

"Laurence" I poke my boyfriend to try to wake him up.

"Oh hey Kier," he says sleepily turning towards me "I feel like a hammer hit my head."

I was just about to reply when a man and women walk in the room. The man, as it turns out is the fucking principle of our school.

"I told him to clean up the house when we were gone! I swear it looks worse than before!" the principle complains to who I assumed to be his wife. In an instant the memories flood back, the party.

"I know bu- AHH" the wife screams when she sees us, well this is embarrassing.

"Who the hell are you two!? And why are you naked in my wife and I's bed!?" the husband yells at us.

"Well, your son had a party, with a lot of alcohol, and it got things a little heated between me and my boyfriend here" I laugh it off and Laurence blushes deeply. "So, we'll be on our way but could you to please leave the room for a moment? Unless you want to see more than you're asking for." I wink jokingly.

They leave the room right away and the two of us get dressed, while hearing them talk about how much trouble their son is in. We walk out hand in hand and they show us the way out.