Ending

Kier POV

'I love Laurence' is the last thing I say before Luke jumps on top of me and starts trying to kiss me.

"Luke what are you, braindead?! Get it through your head I won't be with you, I love Laurence! Now get off me!" I yell trying to push him off. Suddenly I feel him being pulled off me and look up to see Laurence holding him back.

Laurence POV

I was watching through the door window the whole time until I saw Luke jump on top of Kier. I rush in and pull him off of my boyfriend and hold him back.

"Laurence?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Luke exclaims trying to get out of my grip.

"Keeping you away from my boyfriend" I say and Kier shoots me a small smile.

"Laurence, I think we should leave." Kier says looking at Luke.

"I agree, I'll meet you outside." I nod to him and he walks out. As soon as he's out I let go of Luke.

"Wow finally." He breathes out finally being free. His relaxation doesn't last long as I pin him against a wall.

"Never touch Kier again, got it?"

"I'm not so sure if I can" he smirks. I punch him across the face at this comment.

"Got it?" I repeat.

"Agh ok, damn you punch just as hard as Kier does."

"Good." I let go of him and leave to find Kier.

Kier POV

Laurence took a bit but finally came outside to join me.

"You took a while, huh?" I walk over to him and wrap an arm around his waist as we head towards his place.

"We had a small talk." He replies wrapping him arm around me as well.

"You didn't hit him did you?"

"Maybe a little, only one punch" Laurence admits.

"Really?" I giggle a bit, not being able to imagine him being like that.

"I can be rough too you know." he pretends to pout.

"Oh I know." I wink and lower my hand down his back.

"Kier!" He blushes.

"You were asking for it."