He Doesn't Love You

Luke POV

After finally sitting down and working on the project a bit, with some of Laurence's help, we were almost done.

"I'll be right back, bathroom" Kier says getting up and walking out of the room. When he left I could feel the awkward air between Laurence and I thicken with the lack of Kier's presence. Time to play a little game.

"He doesn't really love you, you know" I smirk looking at Laurence, who had his head down looking at his phone.

"What?" He didn't hear me.

"Kier doesn't love you"

"How would you know?" His voice seemed to become upset.

"If he loved you would he have kissed me?" I knew he had known, I could just tell.

"He never did it back"

"Oh, but he did. He enjoyed it quite a lot"

"You're lying he would never"

"If only you heard him when I had him bent over a desk."

"W-what?" His voice cracked.

"I know you know what I mean, I'm surprised people couldn't hear him down the hall" I smirk. At this he gets up and starts walking out of the room, I catch a glimpse of his swollen red eyes and wet, tear and eyeliner strained cheeks.

"And by the way, Laurence" I say, making him stop in his tracks, "it is really quite attractive fucking on a school desk while the person below you begs for you to go faster and harder"

Then with that, he leaves completely. Just as he leaves Kier comes back.

"Luke, where's Laurence?" Kier asks, looking at the chair Laurence was occupying before.

"Oh, mentioned something about his mum wanting him home for dinner or something" I lie.

"Oh okay, we better finish this ourselves then" Kier says believing my words then sitting back down.

Since we were nearly done, Kier and I get the project finished quickly. Before leaving I blow him a kiss and I see his face blush. Hopefully next time I get to use that word is with both of us naked and Kier on his knees.