Texts

Kier POV

"You two were gone longer than expected" our teacher says as Luke and I get back with the books.

"Kier was convinced the room was farther down, we kept walking past it." Luke quickly makes up the little lie.

"Yeah, and when we finally found the room we didn't see the books but after looking around we found them" I add another lie.

"Surree you did" mocks one of Luke's ex-friends from the back of the room. The teacher shoots him a warning look and he shuts up.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you got them. Take your seats" the teacher says as she grabs the books from Luke and I's hands and we go sit back down at our desks. While the teacher isn't looking I pull out my phone to text Laurence.

Laurence POV

Sick, still. I hope Kier is alright at school without me. I hear my phone vibrate on the table next to my bed and I reach out and grab it. Text from Kier.

'Luke: definitely not straight.' Kier sent.

'What do you mean?' I reply.

'He tried to kiss me again, our teacher asked us to go get some books and he tried again. He also dyed his hair red and started wearing eyeliner'

'Wow, guess I was wrong then. Explains why he watched us in the bathroom that one time.'

'Yeah he was basically getting his gay porn for free. Anyways, have to go, love you'

'Love you too' I type, giggling at his text and putting my phone to the side again, falling asleep within minutes.