Bathroom

Kier POV

Back to school again. I hope Luke had forgotten what happened before break. I wasn't really in the mood to fight today. Laurence and I haven't told anyone of what happened on New Years and kept our little sex experience just between the two of us. We also have been secretly making out when we got the chance to since then also, and of course, it was kept between us. We walked together to school hand in hand and released our grasps once we were in sight of hell- I mean school. I sat alone first class missing him until I received a text.

'Meet me in the bathroom near the music rooms' from Laurence.

'When, now?' I replied to him, trying not to get caught with my phone in class.

'No, first class ends in a few moments, meet me then'

'Okay, cya then'

I shoved my phone back into my pocket, keeping an eye on the clock for the rest of class. I could barely wait to see my Beveridge again and hear why he wants to meet up with me. The bell finally rang and I hurried towards the bathroom we were meeting up in.

Laurence POV

I got to the bathroom before Kier so I had waited a bit before he came in and cuddled into my chest as a greeting.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he said looking up at me, arms wrapped around my waist.

"I just wanted to see you, I missed you a lot." I replied, gently pulling him down to sit on the floor with me. This bathroom was always empty, the perfect place for us to be together.

"Aw Laur, have I ever mentioned how much I love you?" Kier says kissing my cheek making me blush.

"All the time" I giggled lightly kissing his lips. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few moments, cuddling with hands intertwined.

Kier POV

After a bit of silence I turn back to my love and we stare into each other's eyes, each slightly leaning towards each other with each passing second. Finally our lips came together. They moved against each other passionately and became more intimate as time went on. I think I heard the bell ring for our next classes but we ignored it to stay together. Laurence's hands rested on my hips as I moved to his lap with my hands pressed against his chest. As we deepened our kiss more my hands started to slide down his body almost subconsciously and let them rest on his belt. I started to undo his belt and he pulled away, giving me a better access to undo the belt and soon his jeans.

Laurence POV

After a blur of what I remember Kier undoing my belt I look down. Kier kneeled on his knees in front of me and my bottoms fallen to my ankles. I let out a moan as I felt his fingers touch me and his mouth soon following. I couldn't help myself but to thrust forward, only making me go deeper into his throat.

Kier POV

Laurence let out deep moans as I moved, his eyes watching me before his head being thrown back in pleasure. I watched as his throat rumbled with each noise he made, I wanted him to feel more pleasure and brought my tongue into play. His moans getting louder and hands grabbing into my hair, his hips moving slightly every one in a while.

"I'm so close" Laurence let out with hitched breathing. I simply let out a sort of 'mhmm' response before he reached his climax and screamed out a loud "FUCK" and I pulled away. We cleaned up and Laurence pulled his pants up again.

"We should do this more often, Kemp" Laurence smirked.

"Definitely" I winked in reply, then looked in the mirror towards the door. It turns out we weren't alone in the bathroom after all.