Talk

Kier POV

"L-Luke!? I thought you weren't coming till four!" I say seeing him standing at the door. The second Laurence sees him he runs out of the room and I stand up.

"It is four" he replies, obviously feeling awkward about this situation. "I texted you before I came."

"Oh" I say picking up my phone that was carelessly thrown to the side previously and seeing his message. With the phone still in my hand it vibrates with a text from Laurence saying he needs to talk. This can't be good.

Luke POV

After Kier picks up his phone it vibrates and he quickly types something out, most likely replying to a text.

"Luke I'll be right back you can sit on the couch" he says putting his phone into his pocket and grabbing the two shirts on the floor then walking off in the direction Laurence had ran to. While walking he throws his own shirt back on.

I had obviously walked in at the wrong time yet again. Though I didn't mind, I got to see Kier shirtless, again.

Laurence POV

"Here's your shirt" Kier says handing my shirt over, I put it on right away.

"Kier, why is he here?" I say in a tone that sounds like a mix of annoyance and fear.

"We were assigned to do a project together" he sighs.

"You know this situation makes me very uncomfortable."

"I know, I promise nothing will happen. You can even stay and help us." Kier offers then explains what they're doing.

"Okay, but I'm keeping a close eye on Luke" I tell him seriously. He smiles and gives me a quick kiss then grabbing my hand to follow him back out where Luke is waiting.