✿06

When they arrived, they had a full tour of the place which was bigger than what Chaeyeon imagined

When they arrived, they had a full tour of the place which was bigger than what Chaeyeon imagined. There was a football and a basketball court, they also had a badminton court, and a lake but sadly they were only staying there for a few hours.

If they stayed here more than that, Chaeyeon was sure there could be a bonfire or something like that. The teachers gave them 2 hours to enjoy and look around before they started the activities. 

There was a small forest next to the cabins, to which Chaeyeon and Sunoo agreed to head there, wanting to see the beautiful sceneries. 

The grassy lands were so lovely, and Sunoo definitely did not miss the chance to take even more pictures. At one point, Chaeyeon even wondered how much space he had left on his phone. 

While Sunoo was taking more pictures, Chaeyeon saw a small field of Daisies not far from where they were. Naturally, her feet brought her closer to them and she smiled softly. 

Daisies weren't her favorite flowers but she knew someone who really liked them. Instantly, memories of them filled her mind of when they used to play tag in grassy fields. Oh, how she terribly missed those moments when life was so carefree. 

Chaeyeon was too busy in her own thoughts to realize someone sitting on a big rock nearby. She picked up one Daisy and walked to the big rock, sitting down on it with a sigh. 

Once she realized there was a figure beside her, he already stood up to leave. 

Of course, he'd be here, Daisies are his favorite flowers after all.

"Don't go." She gripped his wrist. "You can stay and I'll go. Daisies are your favorite flowers right?" said Chaeyeon. 

"You remember?" He asked, disbelief all over his face. From his point of view, he had always hated her ever since the tragedy, and soon after she started hating him too because of the way he treated her. 

He remembered his 9-year-old self always getting mad at her for not trying hard enough. Not trying hard enough for her. He now knew that maybe it wasn't the best way to deal with grief but again, he was still a young kid and didn't fully understand things yet. 

His grief and despisement caused him to lose the only best friend he had after the tragedy. His hatred for her got so bad that he had to go to a therapist for it, who said he was suffering from trauma. 

During the summer, he was sent to a summer camp because of how bad it got, and when he was back,  he heard the news about the Im family moving away. He wasn't sure to feel happy or sad.

Jungwon looked at her face, studying how much she changed since the last time he saw her. He hadn't had any time to get a proper look at her face but now that he did, there was no doubt that he was one of the prettiest girls he'd ever seen.