✿12

(EDITED)

Chaeyeon and Sunoo had made plans together after school so when the last bell rang, they both hurriedly packed their things and headed to her home

The walk home was supposedly supposed to take 15 minutes but someone got distracted and insisted that they play in the playground. So here Chaeyeon was, swaying in the swings with the one and only Kim Sunoo because she couldn't refuse. 

When they finally reached her home, she led him up to her room while she went to changed into something more comfortable. 

They watched a few YouTube videos while munching on snacks and occasionally joking around with each other. 

When it started getting dark outside, Chaeyeon decided to walk Sunoo back to his house, which wasn't that far from hers. They both chatted with each other as the soft breeze hit their skins. 

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" Sunoo smiled and she mirrored his actions. 

Chaeyeon walked back to the familiar path as she shivered at the cold wind. Slowly, a tall figure crept up behind her and shouted.

"BOO!"

"AGH!" She kicked the person's stomach. "Oh, it's just you."

It was safe to say that she was quite relieved when it was just Park Sunghoon and not some perverted creep who wanted to kidnap her. 

"Why did you do that!" She whisper-shouted.

"Because it seemed fun." He smiled. 

"Wait, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I live near this area," He answered. "What are you doing here? You do know it's dangerous to be out alone so late." he nagged. 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes because he started to sound like something her mother would say. "I was dropping sunoo off." 

A nod from Sunghoon. He noticed she slightly shivered when the breeze became stronger. 

"And you didn't even wear something warm. What if you get sick?" He said and flicked her forehead making her whine in pain. He took off his cardigan sweater and put it on her. 

"Cute," he mumbled, pinching her cheeks. They finally reached her home and Sunghoon waved her goodbye and left. 

She did her usual night routine and looked at his sweater. She didn't know why but her heart started beating faster when she thought of him at that time. She went on her bed and dozed off.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon was smiling like an idiot in love. He didn't know why but he felt attracted to her. And after they hung out that day he realized he might've started liking her. 

But he tried to shrug his feelings off because they had only known each other for a week or so. His mom sent him on an errand and on the way home he saw her and decided to walk her home because it wasn't safe for her to be out alone so late.

🌼🌼🌼

The next morning, Chaeyeon woke up in a pretty good mood, although she didn't know why. She tried to remember her dream during the night but couldn't. All she knew was that it involved Sunghoon as faint memories of him in her dream stayed in her mind all morning. 

She got ready and wore her school uniform. While she was checking herself out in the mirror, her mom knocked the door and entered the room.

"There's someone downstairs waiting for you," she said and left. Chaeyeon was puzzled to why someone would be here so early in the morning. She finished up and took her things then went downstairs. 

She walked into the living room and saw him sleeping. 

Why would he be here?

She smiled at how cute he looked and snapped some pictures of him before waking up. 

"Yah wake up." said Chaeyeon, softly nudging him. 

"Finally. How come girls always take so long to get ready?" Sunghoon said as he stood up and stretched.

"I'm gonna pretend i didn't hear that. Now let's go, we're gonna be late!" and dragged him out. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆