✿22

(EDITED)

listen to the song while reading this chapter !!

sorry for dying on u guys haha i wasn't feeling good lol. im still not okay now but i just decided to update and thank u guys so much for 9k <3 wasn't it like 8k just a few days ago??? anyways thank u guys again! AND DID U GUYS SEE THE TEASER FOR FEVER??? I CANT WAIT

 im still not okay now but i just decided to update and thank u guys so much for 9k <3 wasn't it like 8k just a few days ago??? anyways thank u guys again! AND DID U GUYS SEE THE TEASER FOR FEVER??? I CANT WAIT

"Hey, how about we all hang out at my house on Saturday?" suggested Chaeyeon. They had been planning to hangout somewhere so Chaeyeon suggested her house. Her mom wouldn't mind since she wouldn't be home.

"That's a good idea."

"I'm down."

"Why not."

They all agreed on a time and it was set.

time skip

Chaeyeon packed up her things and left the school, not forgetting to say goodbye to her friends. She realized she forgot something under her desk and it was her jacket. She was gonna go back for it but shrugged it off.

It's not I would need it.

As she walked farther and farther away from school, a voice called out to her.

"Chaeyeon wait for me!"

Upon hearing that voice, Chaeyeon didn't even need to turn around to see who it was. The figure caught up to her. Jungwon had been acting less distant lately and Chaeyeon was happy he was finally opening up to her.

Maybe Chaemi's promise would be fulfilled after all.

"How was your day?" he asked, a small smile painting his face.

"Boring as usual." She answered. 

She could feel his hands brushing against hers and fought the urge to hold his hand. They weren't close to that extent yet so she didn't want to cross the line. 

He noticed her gaze which was on his hands and then intertwined their fingers together. Chaeyeon felt the familiar tingling in her stomach again as her cheeks blushed red.

Sure, she was close to her guy friends but she never held hands with them before. 

Chaeyeon directed her gaze to the ground, in an attempt to hide her blushing cheeks, but Jungwon already saw it. He found her reaction cute.

"Cute." mumbled and ruffled the girl's hair before taking the girl's backpack and throwing it over his shoulder.

"Isn't it this way?" asked Chaeyeon, confused because he started walking a different route from their usual one.

"Let's go somewhere only we know," He said. Chaeyeon had no choice but to follow. She didn't mind though because if she just went home, she would probably just be procrastinating her homework.