*Five*

~Smut Chapter~

It was a few days since I went out to eat with my friends and I was stressing over my first real date with Armin. Sasha, Mikasa, and Historia were in my dorm helping me pick out an outfit. 

"Ok, the dress is out. So skirt, jeans, or leggings."

"Skirt." said Historia.

"Jeans" Sasha said and held them out at me.

"Leggings." Mikasa said.

I let out a sigh and picked up my phone to text Eren.

Y/n: Hey Eren?

Eren: Yea?

Y/n: Skirt, jeans, or leggings?

Eren: um why?

Y/n: JUST PICK

Eren: DAMN CHILL, LEGGINGS IG?

Y/n: Thank you :)

"Leggings it is." you said to the three girls. You didn't really care you were just going to catch a movie. Sasha huffed and Historia crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's just a movie guys. It's not that big of a deal."

"Sure its just a movie, it was just dinner but you and Armin decided to have car sex" Sasha muttered.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't talk about that!" I yelled and shoved her arm. "Mikasa beat her up for me!" you demanded.

"She's not wrong though. We were gone for like twenty minutes and you guys took advantage." she said sipping her coffee.

"Wow thanks for having my back." I huffed. "I'm gonna change now."

You changed your clothes and exited the bathroom and sat down next to Sasha. The four of you talked for about fifteen minutes when you heard a knock on your door. "That must be Armin" you said and got up and opened the door. Armin stood their in his normal T-shirt and sweat pants and gave you a wave.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yea let me get my bag."

I grabbed my bag and wallet and walked back over to the door.

"Hey Armin!" Mikasa yelled.

"Yea?"

"Bring her back before I go to bed please."

"Don't worry I have her back before midnight." he said with a bow.

I laughed as I waved the girls goodbye and we exited the dorm building. We made it to the his car and he held the door open for me to get in. I settled myself in while he got in on the driver's side. He backed out of the parking lot and began driving.

"My friend Pieck is throwing a party at her Dad's Manor. Wanna come?"

"Do I ever!" I said with my eyes lighting up. Armin let out a laugh and smiled keeping his eyes on the road. 

"Ok I'll send you the address tomorrow."

Armin and I caught up on our week during the smooth car ride. I laughed at pretty much all his jokes and felt myself get closer to him. Right now, I was grateful for Eren and Jean's stupid little hotel game. It made college life a whole lot more interesting for me.

Armin pulled into a parking lot but it wasn't the movie theater. "Our movie starts at ten. So we have two hours to kill." He said as he got out the car. I opened the door and Armin stuck his hand out for me which I took and laced our fingers together. We walked over to the building and I finally realized that it was an aquarium. It was late so there were no kids around which made it even better. Armin handed the woman at the booth two tickets and she punched us in. We walked down the hallway hand in hand admiring the animals in the tanks. Armin seemed familiar with this place and was leading me somewhere.