*Thriteen*

~Smut Chapter~

I woke up in the morning to Armin nudging my shoulder.

"Y/n you have to let go,I have class."

"Skip".

"You know I can't." He said trying to push me off.

"Nooooo".

"I'll see you around 3:00. You're going to make me late."

"Fine" I said and rolled off of him so he could get ready. I wasn't going to see him for pretty much the rest of the day because he had morning classes while I had all afternoon ones.

"You can stay in here if you want."

"Alright I'll do that. I don't have anywhere else to go right now."

"I'll see you later. Try to stay out of trouble, ok."

"Yes sir". I said and he smiled back at me and closed the door. I looked around his room for a bit before getting back in the bed and falling asleep. I don't know how long I slept before I heard the door open. There was some rummaging around and some footsteps which did not belong to Armin. I looked up to find Floch digging through his mini fridge.

"Shit y/n. You scared me.".

"Sorry." I said rubbing my eye.

"Armin at class?"

"Yea. I just fell back asleep, sorry". This is awkward.

"Nah it's cool. I have class soon so I'm heading out." He responded.

"I'm gonna head out too. Mikasa is probably waiting." I hopped out of Armins bed and grabbed my stuff heading to the door. That was until Floch stopped me.

"Hey y/n, are you and Armin exclusive?".

"Um yea why?".

"Just asking. So your not looking at anyone else?" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Uh no."

"Alright,thats all I wanted to know."

Yea. He's weird.

I walked out of Armins dorm a bit weirded out but brushed it off. I had a little bit of time until my first class so I went to the lobby. To my surprise, my parents and Porco where there talking to Mikasa and Eren.The three people I didn't want to see the most. Time to disappear.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" My mother said rushing up to me. I hate my life.

"Mom let go, I'm fine."

"Your not fine you literally got kidnapped." Porco said walking up to me too.

Dammit the cops must have called my parents.

"I'm still not talking to you. If anything it's your fault."

"My fault!"

"Yes your fault!"

"Y/n that's enough." My father said. "We're taking you home you need a break we've already talked to your professors."

"What! No, I'm not going anywhere."

"Your coming home that's where your going." Porco said grabbing my arm.

"Let her go." A voice from behind me said.

"Oh it's you." Porco responded. He turned to my mom and dad and spoke. "This is the guy I was telling you about." He said before turning back to me. "Your blaming me when it's all his stupid ex's fault."