*Six*

It was the next day and I was getting ready to go to the party and meet Armin. I had spent hours preparing and I had all the girls help me pick out an outfit. We settled on a short bodycon silver sparkly dress that Historia had picked out. I slipped on the dress with some heels and did my makeup.

"Mikasa are you sure you don't want to go?"

"Is Eren going?"

"No..."

"Then no." she said flatly "Just take care of yourself and call me if you need me."

"Alright... Sasha lets go."

I closed the door behind us and walked out the building. Sasha and I got into her car. We drove about thirty minutes to a upper-class neighborhood where Pieck lived. She parked a bit father down the street and we walked a bit to the house. As soon as I hit the door my nose was full of a mix of weed and alcohol. This was definitely the place.

"I'm gonna go find Connie y/n I'll catch up with you later" Sasha said.

"Okay I'll see you"

I texted Armin that I was at the party but I was still on delivered. I closed my phone when I heard someone call my name.

"Y/n!" I turned, and to my relief it was Zeke. I walked over to the couch he was sitting on.

"Hey, Zeke what's up?"

"Wanna play?" he gestured to the floor where I found Levi, Hange, and Erwin sitting. Hange shuffled a deck of cards titled Cards Against Humanity

"Sure, why not." you said sitting on the couch.

"Great, the brat is playing" Levi snerred.

"Shut it shorty, you got your damn tea, your shirt washed, and an apology what else do you want?"

"Some respect, you ass."

"Well let me grovel at your feet master" I said with a bow. Erwin and Hange laughed and Zeke smiled.

"You know your the only one who talks to him like that y/n" Zeke said.

"Sucks" I replied cutting my gaze to Levi who was flaming.

Hange dealt out the cards and we began playing.

"Your really bad at this Erwin" I said "You know your supposed to pick the funniest one right."

"Yes... but some of this stuff is offensive he replied."

"That's the point you ass." Levi cut in.

"I know your not talking, you haven't won a single round!" I said. However, I had already won three

"I have bad cards" he said crossing his arms.

"Or no sense of humor" I teased and he scoffed at me. We played a couple more rounds and in the end, Hange ended up winning. I stood from the couch and dusted myself off.

"I'm gonna go get a drink and look for Armin. Have you guys seen him? Everyone shook their heads no and I brushed it off.

"Bye, you won't be missed" Levi said as I walked away. I turned and blew a kiss in his direction which he returned with a gag. I turned back around with a smile. Guess he did have a sense of humor. I headed to the basement where the drinks were being served. I waved at Sasha who sat on Connie's lap in the corner of the room. I then walked over to the bar and grabbed the attention of the person making drinks. I just so happened to be Floch.

"Hey y/n didn't know you were coming."

"Oh yea, Armin told me to come.. by the way did you guys come together?"