*Twenty Two*

~Smut Chapter~

"What?"

"You heard me. I. Get. To. Top."

"Now why would I let you do that."

"Because you just said you were 'in the mood'"

"So? I like to be on top."

"Fine so no sex." I said turning to the door.

"Wait! No please. You have to help me."

"No I don't, not my fault you can't control when you get hard."

"Pleaseeee."

"I already told you."

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laid down on the bed and sighed. I got on top of him and began to move my hips back and forth.

"Why....are you teasing me."

"Because it's fun watching you squirm, and now you know how I feel."

I moved up a bit so I could put my hand on his erection and his hips trust forward slightly.

"Begging already?"

"I am not."

"Armin even I can last longer than that."

"Please just hurry up."

"You must've really been looking forward to this, you were all over me yesterday."

"What?"

"You heard me." I started as I began to pull his pants and boxers off. "You don't remember?"

"No...was it bad?"

I moved off of him so that my mouth hovered just above his dick. "You said you wanted a baby."

"WHA-"

I swirled my tongue around his tip and his whole body flinched cutting him off.

"Shhh don't yell."

"How...am I- I supposed to hear that, and not yell."

I put his dick all the way in my mouth, tears forming in my eyes from the uncomfortable sensation in the back of my throat. His eyes shut tight and he threw his head back. I bobbed my head up and down causing him to grip onto the sheets. He trusted his hips little by little and his dick twitched every time it hit the back of my throat. I pulled myself off of him just as he was about to cum.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"I was almost there!"

"I know." I said pulling my pants off and getting back on top of him.

"Im sorry, about what I said yesterday. I was drunk and-"

"It was cute." I said as I slid a condom on him.

"Cute?"

"Yea, annoying because you pinned me to the wall. But cute."

"Sorry."

"Don't worry. You're about to make up for it." I said positioning my self on him.

"Please hurry." he begged grabbing my hips.

"Armin you're in no position to be making demands."

His shirt was halfway up reveling his abs. He bit down on his chain so he could suppress his moans. His hair was messy and covered a bit of eyes, while his skin was flushed and shivered every time I ran my fingers along it. He was putty in my hands I was happily enjoying it.